Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterPiXi View Post
    I just purchased this.
    Welcome to PreCentral!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vij View Post
    Welcome to PreCentral!
    Thanks Vij!
    I'd love to. Unfortunately, the usual problem: Don't own a credit card, and surely won't get one just to satisfy the webOS app store. Too bad there's no other means of buying apps there.
    Quote Originally Posted by kawazu View Post
    I'd love to. Unfortunately, the usual problem: Don't own a credit card, and surely won't get one just to satisfy the webOS app store. Too bad there's no other means of buying apps there.
    debit cards work as well
    shanpalm61 likes this.
    I have purchased this & the recommended WOSQI (sp?) but even with this great info and various web pages, I haven't found where this question may be directly addressed:

Do any of the homebrew activities cause user to have to re-install any free or purchased apps?

I am too excited about moving forward to spend much more time trying to find where someone has spoken to my question... But I am noob enuf that I haven't researched how to re-install a purchased app if it should disappear without having to buy again. Hopefully there is a way, but maybe only after finding a post-Preware homebrew? Arrgh, chasing my own tail?

Reply will be appreciated!
  8.    #68  
    If you doctor your device, you need to reinstall things. Otherwise, no.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by toaste View Post
    debit cards work as well
    I can't seem to purchase - no idea why. Can't install any apps either. All seems to have happened since latest update. My Pre has no other noticeable issues though.
    Thanks for all your work, but the HP catalog won't let us purchase and d/l your preware homebrew documentation (or guide). (It did let me update a different program, so its working to some extent). Is there an alternative? Do we need it to back up our profiles before D-day? I have installed preware but I don't know if that's enough. Thank you.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234