Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Rod, good app. But I found a mistake.
    In enabling developer mode, you have put not 20090606
    Screenshot is right but paragraph is wrong.

Edit:Im surprised you didn't get anyone to proof this

Pip
    Last edited by pip smith; 10/08/2010 at 03:11 PM.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Just purchased it. So now go and buy a new server.
    I made a topic about this on the Dev forums requesting this app be on the featured apps list when you first open the catalog. Even asked them to pin it there for a few years hehe. Hopefully some other devs will go there and +1 it and hopefully someone will see it, like Chuq, and give word to get it on there.
    Rod - just purchased the app. Here's a couple copy editor-type issues I found...

1) Under Installing Preware - Stage 2 - Number 2 - "Save the file it in a location that you can remember..."

Take the word "it" out.

2) Under Great Homebrew Applications - Dr. Battery - "allowing you to access the true capacity OF your battery,..."

Add the word "of"

(Not trying to be picky, just making it perfect.)
    Bought it and hopefully everyone else who's benefited from your work will do the same...thanks for everything!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    When its there, I will buy.
    Thanks Rod and WebOS Internals!
    As promised! Just bought and d/l
    All the best Rod and the WebOS Internals team!

- Thomas
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  7.    #27  
    Thanks to everyone who has shown support. I am humbled by the response.

Please do continue to report any errors, typos, suggestions for better information etc. and I will update the app as quickly as I can with the corrections and improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    Just got it and it looks good but the links in the installing Preware section need to be spelled out so people can type them into their browser. Live links in the app won't help them.
    I've added easy-to-type bit.ly links. Thanks for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    Rod, good app. But I found a mistake.
    In enabling developer mode, you have put not 20090606
    Screenshot is right but paragraph is wrong.
    Fixed in v1.0.1 - thanks for reporting it.

Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Rod - just purchased the app. Here's a couple copy editor-type issues I found...

1) Under Installing Preware - Stage 2 - Number 2 - "Save the file it in a location that you can remember..."

Take the word "it" out.

2) Under Great Homebrew Applications - Dr. Battery - "allowing you to access the true capacity OF your battery,..."

Add the word "of"

(Not trying to be picky, just making it perfect.)
    Both fixed in v1.0.1 - thanks for reporting them.

Edit: I just submitted the v1.0.1 update to the app catalog.

-- Rod
    Last edited by rwhitby; 10/08/2010 at 03:51 PM.
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    I was the first to download even though I know how to use the great homebrew app, I thought this is another convenient way to support the webOS internals team, great work Rob & all!!!
    sj
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    I just downloaded PHD. Many thanks to Rod and his colleagues at webOS Internals for the magic they have brought to webOS.
    Purchased and reviewed! Now everyone else go do the same... You don't want the puppies to cry now, do you?
    Just purchased it too... Thanks, Rod, for all you do for the Palm Pre & Pixi community!!!
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I also just purchased the app and posted a five-star review. Thanks for all you do, Rod and company!

Rob
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
    Just purchased.......as always thanx for all you do for us.....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I purchased this about a hour ago...... Up to date info is always good!
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Purchased earlier today thanks ROD!
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
    Just picked up your app.
    Thanks again for making my phone so much better
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Bought it, gave a 5 star review, I encourage all those who use Preware to do the same. It's about time Rod got a little compensation for all the time he's spent making the webOS experience a whole lot better!
    Great move Rod! And I hope P|C features the app prominently on the front page. Thank you! is an understatement when it comes to your tireless dedication to this community and the advancement of webOS.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Great idea Rod... I'm in! This is one I'll be sure to recommend to users. My phone and the webOS experience simply wouldn't be the same if it weren't for Preware and Homebrew. I hope everyone spends the buck on this to support you and your team! Thanks Rod!
    Hi Rod,

I just bought this app and wrote a glowing review. I'm happy to support the ongoing development of WebOSInternals, and to support your own development efforts. Thanks and keep up the great work!
    --
    I am a (new) Palm user!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast