1.    #1  
    Based off Choplifter from the 80's you fly a UFO saving your fellow aliens. It's a pretty fun game. I youtubed it to see video and grabbed it as soon as I saw it played.
    Gonna check it out.
    It looks fun. It is called Saucelifter!, no "r".
    App link: Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

YouTube Video Link:
  4.    #4  
    oops. Thx that's what I get foor sing my pre and not dbl checking.
    Hi guys! I found this thread when searching the forums. My name is Rachel and I suppose I am the "PRPRPR&$quot$; $department$ $for$ $Madgarden$. $haha$! $If$ $there$ $is$ $anything$ $I$ $can$ $help$ $you$ $out$ $with$ $regarding$ $Saucelifter$! $Please$ $let$ $me$ $know$. We're brand new on the Palm platform so we have a lot of learning to do. You're feedback is much appreciated! I'm still learning these forums as well so please bear with me...I think there is a place I can start an "official" Madgarden developers thread. Still figuring it all out. Thanks again guys!
    I'll check it out, is the dev a member of PlC?
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
  7. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    I've played this a couple times and it is fun! Still getting used to the controls though. Very nice job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vij View Post
    I've played this a couple times and it is fun! Still getting used to the controls though. Very nice job.
    Thanks! Glad you're having fun with it. And yeah, the controls do take a bit of play to get use to, it's one of those touchy areas. To some, part of the fun is conquering the controls and saving their buddies, to others it's a thorn in their side. I'm not sure what we can do about that except ask the latter group to stick it out a bit to get a better feel of the controls. It still takes me a good 5 minutes to get that saucer flying right most times.
    Saucelifter! video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEga8kXIp9w

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.-Unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by furygoalbrtis39 View Post
    I'll check it out, is the dev a member of PlC?
    Madgarden (Paul) is not currently. He's a one man show as far as our business goes so is swamped right now. So I'm handling the Palm forums for him. I'm his wife.
    Saucelifter! video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEga8kXIp9w

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.-Unknown