Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    wondering if anyone can make a goo.gl app now that it appears to be publicly available. Bitly is fine, and works great but I like to be able to track back.

thanks.
    Goo.gly will do it for you. Currently, it only supports shortening and expanding goo.gl URLs... but the next update (I'm hoping to get it submitted today / tomorrow) allows you to login to your Google account and, from there on, let you create links unique to your account and view click tracking stats. If you've any requests (other than "make it free" ) please fire them in to the support thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by pico23 View Post
    wondering if anyone can make a goo.gl app now that it appears to be publicly available. Bitly is fine, and works great but I like to be able to track back.

thanks.
    Thanks for your review As for the the Blogger request... it's a great idea. BlogBooster looks to be about the only Blogger capable app and the reviews for it are, shall we say, less than stellar. I've a couple of apps to get out the door yet but a good blogging app sounds like a potential next project!