1.    #1  
    Does anyone know where I can get a Hunting App called Hunting Buddy - Basically a hunting log app, record locations, time weather.... all kinds of stuff.
    Never heard of that one - and it's not available on webOS right now. You could contact the developer if you know who that is and try and push them into spending a day to port it to this OS.
    +1

Would definitely download an app like this.
    Same here... I'm a hunter and wouldn't mind something like this to use.
    I am actually thinking about building one of these apps. Wonder if there would be alot of interest?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by arkieboy View Post
    I am actually thinking about building one of these apps. Wonder if there would be alot of interest?
    I definately would use something like this.
    I already have an app very similar in nature of this working for the most part for my personal use. There are some things to be worked out before I'd attempt at releasing it into the catalog. I don't want to give away too much info...

EDIT: I actually have a number of other app ideas related to the outdoors too. I've got so little time that they have been mostly a personal use kind of thing. Just a matter of cleaning them up for general release I suppose.

I'll get to it someday.
    Last edited by oakridge outdoors; 10/05/2010 at 03:42 PM.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    Quote Originally Posted by arkieboy View Post
    Once I had a few more things fix/added to my app, I was going to put out some feelers and see what people thought about it.

I've not had a lot of time lately to work on it, but that could change with a lot of interest. I'd should be able to finish it and get it into the app cat relatively soon I'd think.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by oakridge outdoors View Post
    Once I had a few more things fix/added to my app, I was going to put out some feelers and see what people thought about it.

I've not had a lot of time lately to work on it, but that could change with a lot of interest. I'd should be able to finish it and get it into the app cat relatively soon I'd think.
    I would be happy to check it out.