Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    Pretty much exactly what the title says.

    Yesterday i downloaded Govnah/Uberkernal. I'm using the 500/720mhz screenstate option. (I had to manually make this profile).

    The install went perfect and was working all day yesterday. When i would charge it, it would scale back to 500mhz, no matter what screenstate setting i was using.

    but today, It's deciding to stay at 720mhz when charging.. i've even tried switching it to one of the default options 500/800 screenstate and it still doesnt scale back to 500.

    Did a phone restart.... still the same problem. any help anyone?



    EDIT: i just realized something. Yesterday i was using the wall mount charger... today im
    using a computer usb 2.0 port. Could that be why?

    I'd appreciate it.
  2. #2  
    As long as the screen is turning off, it should be scaling down to the lower setting.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  3. #3  
    I know there's something in the Advanced Settings > CPU Frequency named "Override Charger" maybe give that a go?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    I know there's something in the Advanced Settings > CPU Frequency named "Override Charger" maybe give that a go?
    if that is set to "True"; then it will not scale down.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    if that is set to "True"; then it will not scale down.
    MudShark is right, if it is set to "True" it will not scale down. Leave it set as "False" if you want it to scale down.

    In addition, I also noticed that my Pre doesn't scale down while I'm charging it through USB on my laptop; however on my touchstone or wall charger it does. I always just assumed that the computer USB charge doesn't put out as much voltage as the wall outlet/touchstone; therefore that's why it doesn't scale down while charging via USB.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    MudShark is right, if it is set to "True" it will not scale down. Leave it set as "False" if you want it to scale down.

    In addition, I also noticed that my Pre doesn't scale down while I'm charging it through USB on my laptop; however on my touchstone or wall charger it does. I always just assumed that the computer USB charge doesn't put out as much voltage as the wall outlet/touchstone; therefore that's why it doesn't scale down while charging via USB.
    Thanks for all the feedback guys.

    I didnt a little test myself and i think the this last post is right... The USB probably doesnt put out as much power as a wall outlet... so it doesnt trigger the scale back to 500mhz.

    thanks again!

Posting Permissions