1.    #1  
    A fellow iPhone user told me he now has an Angry Birds update with all kinds of new levels. Anybody know if we're getting it?

-Gu1l7y
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    eventually
    I asked @RovioMobile on Twitter about it at one point and they did say they intend to have all platforms on the same version... however they did not give a time frame to expect it.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Maybe when we finally get 2.0.. I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Maybe when we finally get 2.0.. I guess.
    what makes you think there is ANY connection between angry birds and webOS 2.0? That's misleading to the OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by gu1l7y5p4rk View Post
    A fellow iPhone user told me he now has an Angry Birds update with all kinds of new levels. Anybody know if we're getting it?

-Gu1l7y
    have you downloaded the free version? There are some new levels in there that haven't been added to the full game yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    what makes you think there is ANY connection between angry birds and webOS 2.0? That's misleading to the OP.
    These are all opinions base on assumptions... How is this misleading the OP question. I distinctly use words like >Maybe< >Guess< when 2.0 finally get here.

It's early in the morning here >> Please don't get me upset with nonesense. :P
    something completely made up is not an opinion. It's misleading if he thinks you are a leader and have some info or experience from which to form an 'opinion'. If you do, please post it for this. Otherwise you should acknowledge that there is zero reason to believe there is any connection between 2.0 and angry birds.

you can contrast that with the helpful/useful post just above yours.

I would be DELIGHTed to be wrong if you have info to show a correlation.