1.    #1  
    The User Interface of the messaging app is not rounded or smothed anymore and just appears rough.. Idk wat happened. My phone app is now black and dark green. Does anyone know what might have caused this.
    Take screenshots and post them here.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Quote Originally Posted by gold5225 View Post
    The User Interface of the messaging app is not rounded or smothed anymore and just appears rough.. Idk wat happened. My phone app is now black and dark green. Does anyone know what might have caused this.
    That's not normal unless something had change the appearance.. As forum member morrison0880 stated > a screenshot would make things easier for members to diognose what's going on.
  4.    #4  
    Okay I will post a screen shot. I don't know what could have caused it.
  5.    #5  

There is the phone launcher app.

Here is the texting app, and neither look right at all.

My Music app also does not show song names. :/
  6.    #6  
    Any ideas? Because I'm stumped.
    did you install any themes or patches? are you using the "advanced configuration" patch? it has been reported as causing a few messaging issues lately.

also, did you change the phone's background in quickinstall. That's what my phone app looks like and I changed it to black because I don't like that green.
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 10/14/2010 at 09:13 AM.