10/04/2010, 07:01 PM
If you're a fan of the original Choplifter and you own a Pre, then this post is for you! Saucelifter! has just been submitted to Palm for approval by my good friend Paul Pridham, aka Madgarden.
A peaceful interstellar mission-gone-wrong has left your crewmates stranded, and in the hands of an aggressive Earth military! Now, your mastery of superior flying-saucer technology is their only hope for survival.
Will you rescue the helpless captives and beam them home to safety.. or will Earth's mechanized military madness result in your total destruction?
- Addictive, pick-up-and-play action (no annoying dialogs or interruptions)
- Silky-smooth, crisp vector graphics
- Dynamic stereo sound effects, and lots of 'em
- Accelerometer-controlled flying saucer! (what else do you really need?)
- Easy auto-calibration of tilt controls
- Superior alien 3-way touch-firing technology
- Chopper drones, jets, tanks, guns, missiles, turrets, lasers, and more
- Colourful day/night cycle effect; watch the sun rise, see the stars!
- Easy-to-follow Tutorial Mode
- Multiple difficulty levels
- High scores
- Listen to your music while you play
Reviews and Previews
touchArcade: Choplifter Fans Rejoice, 'Saucelifter' Heads to the App Store
Let's hope the approval process goes quickly!