Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Not too long ago I played a game called Alchemy on my brothers iPod Touch and it was one of the simplest yet amazingly entertaining games. Then Last night my friend showed me a version of it on his android phone and I was hooked all over again.

The game's premise is simple you start out with the 4 elements Wind Water Earth and Fire and I think the goal is to be able to find a way to ultimately create gold. You create new elements by combining what you have... like fire+water=steam... along the way you can create plant and animal life, metal, weapons.. and all sorts of other random things.

I have concidered contacting the developers of the app but the iOS and Android versions are completely different and were made by separate developers. I think it would be awesome if someone were to create a unique WebOS version rather than just port of one of the other versions... but I would just be happy to have it either way. I think this app is free (with ads) on android (not sure about iOS) but I know I would be happy to pay a couple of bucks for it.

I know developers are always looking for new ideas so I figured I would just throw this one out there. To me it seems like it would be fairly easy to make, especially comepared to some of the other apps out there.
    Sprint Customer since 2001
    Palm User since 2004
    I played this game on my friends droid 2 and it's so much fun. It's very addicting. I really hope somehow we can get this game.

http://www.androidtapp.com/alchemy/
    It is an interesting and fun game. I played it all the time on my old Treo.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    they had it for the treo? Does that mean there's a chance,with interest,we could get them to bring it to webOS?
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    It is an interesting and fun game. I played it all the time on my old Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    they had it for the treo? Does that mean there's a chance,with interest,we could get them to bring it to webOS?

verwon is talking about a diff game

by popcap/Astraware
    Alchemy™
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    verwon is talking about a diff game

[IMG]

by popcap/Astraware
    [url= [/url]
    Yep, that's it.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Astraware's Alchemy game on PalmOS is a conversion of the great PopCap online puzzle game that retained all of the great addictive gameplay. In Astraware's Alchemy you could become the mythical Alchemical Grand Master by placing runes of magical shapes and colors onto the screen to turn the board to gold!

The Master of Alchemy for iPhone, iPod and other iOS devices is very similar but the runes are replaces by elements similar to the Android Alchemy game.

In the Android Alchemy game you have only four basic elements: Fire, Water, Earth and Air. Combine them and their products to get more than 200 new elements. You can create a Life, Beer, Vampires, Skyscrapers and much more..
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    ahhhhh, ya i meant the one i posted. Its such a simple game but its so addicting!
    its kind of like this but better.

Play Doodle God, a free online game on Kongregate
    BUMP... i want this game!

i contacted the developer once and asked if he could port this game over to the pre.

the dev. who created the android version.

he replied " i'll look into it"
    I contacted the developer who created the Android game "Alchemy"

this was about a month ago.

he replied "I'll look into it"
    <threads merged>
    I got addicted to this game thanks to my brother (who referred it to me after he ditched his Pre for an Evo) who sent it to my wife (who ditched her Pre for an Epic).
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    any updates on this?
    have you checked if the original palm alchemy game doesnt run under Classic?