1.    #1  
    Thought I would share this find since a lot of people have been trying to download mp3s. I have had good luck using Music Wave Lite. Its free in the app catolog and has a search option. You can either stream or download mp3s.

Sometimes the quality is a little iffy but overall I have been very happy with it. Anyone know of any other apps?
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abercrombieande View Post
    Thought I would share this find since a lot of people have been trying to download mp3s. I have had good luck using Music Wave Lite. Its free in the app catolog and has a search option. You can either stream or download mp3s.

Sometimes the quality is a little iffy but overall I have been very happy with it. Anyone know of any other apps?
    I did a search for Music Wave Lite in the official apps catalog but didn't come up with anything. Also tried a "music" category search too but still wasn't lucky. Can you provide a link to the app's catalog page?
    I usually download my music in podcast (mp3) form using DrPodder, which is an excellent app for streaming and downloading anything in the podcast world, including music.
    Last edited by Mutz; 10/01/2010 at 04:04 PM.