Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Is there an alternative way to install Palm App catalog apps? I tried "text to phone" and not getting any texts. Thx.
    Could be your Canadian location? Does the Palm app cat send texts internationally?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Could be your Canadian location? Does the Palm app cat send texts internationally?
    On the countries dropdown menu, Canada is listed, as is the USA. However, once I type in my mobile # and hit "send to my phone", I see the message "SMS Message sent to your phone". But I do NOT get the text. An example App:

foursquare (I can't post links as I don't have 10 posts here yet).

Thx,

Sabesh.
    I had a similar problem when I activated my phone. My carrier didn't carry over my messaging plan over to my new Pre and, therefore, no messaging. Can you send messages outside of the App Catalog? If not, you may want to check with your carrier to see if your messaging is operating correctly.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeguychicago View Post
    I had a similar problem when I activated my phone. My carrier didn't carry over my messaging plan over to my new Pre and, therefore, no messaging. Can you send messages outside of the App Catalog? If not, you may want to check with your carrier to see if your messaging is operating correctly.
    I'm able to receive international and local texts. Thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by sabesh View Post
    Is there an alternative way to install Palm App catalog apps? I tried "text to phone" and not getting any texts. Thx.
    There are no other option > . Palm apps can only be downloaded on the phone being used..