Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Has Delicious Morsel abandoned Twee 2.0 development? I have sent multiple tweets and messages to them, and it is like they've dropped off the face of the earth. It's still my favorite Twitter app (don't like Bad Kitty's UI and handling of new tweet feed, and TweetMe is just too slow), but it needs some updating in some areas (e.g., plixi.com support).

Anyone know what's up?

Sean
    That would be quite a shame as they're the only Twitter app with a decent UI.
    Come play with my Twitter.
    I think it was they who open sourced 'Feeds' (the only Google Reader client I use) a day or two ago. I hope they aren't dropping Twee as it's the only Twitter client I can stand and I've paid for them all including the (IMHO) overhyped BadKitty.
  4.    #4  
    I agree that BadKitty is the most overhyped twitter client we have. Eye candy is nice but doesn't win out over functionality. And even the eye candy is not desirable to me. Vertical text? Wha?! I do NOT like how it handles new tweets in the feed (still going to the top of the list but merely showing a demarcation where the new posts start), and hate how it does not auto refresh the feed when the app comes back into focus (Twee was the ONLY one that did that I believe).

Twee seems to have had the best combination of functionality and eye candy. The only thing I think needs to be changed right now would be adding functionality for plixi.com (the old tweetphoto which it already supports) and flickr images... and as far as eye candy it would be nice if the notification icon was in color. Looks weird in B&W. I liked the old dark theme of the app but can live without it if we can just get those two things fixed.

Delicious Morsel... could you just fix those couple of things before you abandon the app? PLEASE?!
    Bad Kitty now only uses the verticial text in its Overview screen, which is a huge improvement in my eyes, I'm not a big fan of it either. It also jumps down to the newest tweet now just like Twee does.

They are both my top 2 twitter apps, so I would toss in that Twee needs to improve its speed. The lag in scrolling and switching views is extremely noticeable after using Bad Kitty for a while.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    They are both my top 2 twitter apps, so I would toss in that Twee needs to improve its speed. The lag in scrolling and switching views is extremely noticeable after using Bad Kitty for a while.
    Well at least it's consistent with newtwitter. :-P
    The worst thing is that just today I can't login to twitter with Twee and DeliciousMorsel doesn't answer tweets
    Try Spaz. It's free, and the UI is terrific. Feature packed, and is consistently updated.
    Will do. I like twee, and I bought it. Too bad they make people leave them
    I love Twee 2, and although I'd love for an update/new stuff to be added, I don't mind where it is right now to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    1,344 Global Posts
    Same here I have emailed and tweeted Delicious Morsel with no response. I know that this post on their site was over a year ago but this shows that they don't really want to work on webOS. webOS Update
    Wasn't the upgrade to Twee 2 fairly recent? Or is time just passing me by?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraMav View Post
    Wasn't the upgrade to Twee 2 fairly recent? Or is time just passing me by?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Nah, it's been a long time since the last update
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    I'm going to check with him and see if he has any plans in updating Twee2. Though, Twee2 is pretty current.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    the only feature I'd like Twee to implement is showing official re-tweets alongside mentions, like Tweetdeck does. Otherwise it does everything I need.
    I think spaz and tweed both have excellent UI and functionality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    I think spaz and tweed both have excellent UI and functionality.
    +1 for Spaz.

It's the first twitter app I got and I haven't felt the need to try any others yet.
    I'm hoping that the lack of updates means they've instead been working on webOS 2.0 functionality such as quick action support, which I wouldn't expect to see published until webOS 2.0 started getting pushed out to the majority of users.
    I have tried most of the Twitter clients, but I have been a fan of Twee since day one, and I don't want to have to switch. It works wonderfully for me, the UI is nice, and I never have any problems with it. I hope they continue to support this excellent app.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Curiously enough, I tried Twee2 again today, and it's working. I didn't update it or anything so it must have been a problem with twitter, but Spaz worked fine that day also
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast