Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    There was a Twee update this morning. I updated and can't tell what it changed or fixed...and there's no changelog that I can find anywhere. Anyone have any info on what has been changed?

It's good to see that the app has NOT actually been abandoned.
    Quote Originally Posted by iradeut View Post
    There was a Twee update this morning. I updated and can't tell what it changed or fixed...and there's no changelog that I can find anywhere. Anyone have any info on what has been changed?

It's good to see that the app has NOT actually been abandoned.
    Maybe it was to address the rate limit error that has been appearing since last week
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    I am glad that there was an update so people can be assured that they are still putting time and effort into Twee, though I think it is practically perfect.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Twee2 is an was nice, but it's not perfect. I wish it still had the "nearby tweets" functionality that was in Twee1. I know you can limit hits to "nearby" after doing a text search, but that's not the same thing. When I'm at a football game, I just want to know what people around me are saying. It was a useful feature in the earlier versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbono13 View Post
    Twee2 is an was nice, but it's not perfect. I wish it still had the "nearby tweets" functionality that was in Twee1. I know you can limit hits to "nearby" after doing a text search, but that's not the same thing. When I'm at a football game, I just want to know what people around me are saying. It was a useful feature in the earlier versions.
    You can always contact the developer and ask for it. You would be surprised how much they listen!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    I think they also fixed the conversation error that had been appearing (tweets were appearing as part of the convo that were not), but seriously, Twee is so godawully slow and stutters so much in the timeline, I just cannot with that client anymore.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    You can always contact the developer and ask for it. You would be surprised how much they listen!
    Not so fast my friend. Delicious Morsel, the developer of Twee, appears painfully slow in responding to communication at all. In the last 3-4 months of trying to contact them about various suggestions/issues, they have responded ONCE. And then it was only to tell me that Twee development had not been abandoned (my question), and that he had an update ready to go out "soon". That response was two months ago. And we just got the update yesterday. I absolutely love Twee (still my favorite after trying Bad Kitty, TweetMe, Spaz), but developer response is the worst part of the app. I sincerely hope that changes soon. And maybe this update (tho, yeah, I don't know what it fixed either) is a good sign that changes are coming.
    Why don't many people like Bad Kitty? It was the first one I got and I like it. I do like Twee some but something always brings me back to Bad Kitty.
    The main reason I paid for Twee was I liked the "dark theme".
    I have been frustrated ever cense 2.0 came out and it was removed.
    I know people asked them for it and they said they were working on it, but no luck so far.

GRRRRRRRRRRR!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12