View Poll Results: Do you want a Cardstar app for WebOS?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 90.00%
  • No

1 10.00%
  1.    #1  
    Just want to see if there is an interest for a Cardstar app for WebOS. In June, that company released it for BB and Android. Around that time I contacted the company and they were too busy with the release of those platforms.

I'd like to contact them again but would like the support of the WebOS community. Leave a message and/or vote if you are interested. Here is their site link:

CardStar

They basically keep all your reward cards in an app so you can have the checkout scan your phone. I would use this a lot!

Thanks guys.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Personally, I think I would rather hand over my card to have the checkout clerk scan it than handing over my phone....but that's just me.
    I just wanted to throw my two cents in. I just migrated from a Blackberry Curve to a Pre and Touchpad and I want to tell everyone that hasn't used it already, Cardstar is great! I had probably 30 different rewards/membership cards stored in my blackberry and it even presented me with coupons! My wallet was almost emptied out and I could still get all of my rewards and points at all of my normal spots.

Please bring this app to webos!

Paul
    Wow, never heard of Cardstar before - it sounds extremely cool. I'd use it!

Katie
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    sign me up!

[QUOTE=RanGT;2683340]Just want to see if there is an interest for a Cardstar app for WebOS. In June, that company released it for BB and Android. Around that time I contacted the company and they were too busy with the release of those platforms.

I'd like to contact them again but would like the support of the WebOS community. Leave a message and/or vote if you are interested. Here is their site link:

[url=

They basically keep all your reward cards in an app so you can have the checkout scan your phone. I would use this a lot!

Thanks guys.[/QUOTE]
    There's already an app like this on the Pre, "WOG Card Keeper." The problem is, it just doesn't scan well off the phone screen.