1.    #1  
    Hi all,

NesEm is currently on sale in app catalog. It is 25% off regular price. We will keep the discount for another week. However, the Palm hot apps contest is ending tomorrow, so if you are planning to purchase NesEm, please consider buying it before tomorrow to support us. We have been supporting Palm platforms for over 7 years. We will keep updating NesEm and will also release new emulators as well as other unique applications soon. We greatly appreciate your support.

Regards.
    Congrats on the app, Great work. I was wondering if you are planning to add more games to be included with GameGenie Codes? Are you open for suggestions?

P.S. I made a script for save/restore app so it's now possibly to save/restore all saves and quicksaves for Nes, You will see it added in the near future.

Thanks for your hard work.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by djgardn2 View Post
    Congrats on the app, Great work. I was wondering if you are planning to add more games to be included with GameGenie Codes? Are you open for suggestions?

P.S. I made a script for save/restore app so it's now possibly to save/restore all saves and quicksaves for Nes, You will see it added in the near future.

Thanks for your hard work.
    Thank you. Yes, we would be glad to add more GameGenie codes. Please send your list of requested games to us (KalemSoft - Live Support Solution (Powered By Help Center Live)).

Regards.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    THE best emulator I've used on my pre, bought it last week, keep up the good work!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by joryta13 View Post
    THE best emulator I've used on my pre, bought it last week, keep up the good work!!!!
    Agreed.