1.    #1  
    simply put, which is the best looking game on the Pre Plus?
    Sparkle or Sparkle Lite (Great Graphics and Sound/Score) and Dead Runner (Great Graphics and pretty addictive)
    Sparkle and Angry Birds are my most played followed by Jump O Clock and Dungeon Hunter.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    Sparkle or Sparkle Lite (Great Graphics and Sound/Score) and Dead Runner (Great Graphics and pretty addictive)
    sparkle does look good i do agree is there a free version of dead runner?

Quote Originally Posted by Hrolf View Post
    Sparkle and Angry Birds are my most played followed by Jump O Clock and Dungeon Hunter.
    angry birds looks good but not all that great. and i am not worried about how many play it but the graphics.
    ~ VZW Palm Pre Plus [1Ghz]
    ~ HP Touchpad
    Well how about something like NFSU, Tiger Woods PGA Tour, Gangstar, NOVA, Hawx? All paid though.
    For free good graphics I'd check out Speed Forge.
    I don't remember paying for dead runner. The Settlers looks great but you need good eyes (everyone's tiny...). As you would expect, there appears to be a huge gap between the graphics on paid-for apps as opposed to the free games.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have NaN posts.
  7.    #7  
    right I am willing to pay for apps but I just would like a demo to see if I like it.
    ~ VZW Palm Pre Plus [1Ghz]
    ~ HP Touchpad
    Backbreaker looks good, and is fun to play. Ground Effect is a nice looking 3D racing game as well and has a free version. Dead Runner, mentioned earlier is also a free game.
    Dead runner is also one of my favorites.hope to see more from the developer.
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    I still think HAWX is the best looking. Tiger Woods, Speed Forge, Hockey Nations 2010, and FIFA 2010 are a close second. Settlers is nice too. Asphalt 5 was nice looking back when it worked. NFL 2010 is pretty good too, but a cut below the other sports games listed.
    Free version of "ground Effect" looks cool too.
    Dead Runner.
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Free version of "ground Effect" looks cool too.
    I found Ground Effect very underwhelming after Speed Forge. Also, I tried 3D glasses, but I saw no difference.