1.    #1  
    Hello,

I just want to present you my app Multitouch Guitar for Palm Pre & Pixi. It now features also E-Guitar and Ukulele.

Download: developer.palm.com/appredirect/?packageid=com.marvsapps.app.guitar

If you have any ideas, suggestions just tell me!

V1.6: Now also with Banjo!!

Cya,
    MarvsApps
    Last edited by MarvsApps; 09/28/2010 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Fixed URLs
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Great guitar app! On Friday the 24th, I inquired about the possibility of adding an electric, banjo, & ukulele in my review and, ....voila! By Monday morning of the 27th two were already added. Awesome job, my friend! You're an awesome and highly responsive developer. The two new instruments sound great as well. How about that banjo or even a slide guitar? a mandolin? lol

Keep up the outstanding work. We look forward to any other apps you develop as well.
  3.    #3  
    You do not need to wait long for a banjo!!

Thanks for your support cujoq37!

Next big issues I have to rething is the handling and maybe also a better visual experience. But the sound has first priority.

Cya,
    MarvsApps
    Last edited by MarvsApps; 09/28/2010 at 09:57 AM. Reason: something wrong...
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    this is an awesome app!
  5.    #5  
    As requested: New V1.6 with banjo is out! Enjoy!
  6. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    This app is awesome - thanks!
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Wow. Thank you! Simply put, it's awesome! The new banjo sounds great! How about a bass guitar maybe???
    Hey,

this is really a cool guitar app. But what i miss, is the possibility to put chord buttons on the screen that contain a chord that you can specify yourself (like in the IPhone guitar app).

Thus you could switch the chrods by simply pressing the corresponding button. This would work faster than reselecting the strings manually. This feature would make the playing much easier. I can immagine that this is not very easy to implement, but if you have time to do so, it would be really cool
    sweet still new to all this stuff been browsing through homebrew scene
    Excellent app! I'm enjoying the ability to pluck some simple tunes on the go and take a memo so I can record it later.

What would be nice is the ability to mute strings, say with an "X" at the top of each.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvsApps View Post
    Hello,

I just want to present you my app Multitouch Guitar for Palm Pre & Pixi. It now features also E-Guitar and Ukulele.

Download: developer.palm.com/appredirect/?packageid=com.marvsapps.app.guitar

If you have any ideas, suggestions just tell me!

V1.6: Now also with Banjo!!

Cya,
    MarvsApps
    hii marvsapps i canīt download your app , because app catalog say "this app canīt be install in your current system" but,, iīve a webos 2.1, so, could u send this app in .ipk please?
    Last edited by jcvd; 05/24/2011 at 11:55 PM.
    good job
    Can you make up like the iphone?This is so cool