Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    is there a good app out there that would provide current ( updated every 30 sec or so) scores and info on college sports? Something like a mobile "gametracker". Right now I rely on the espn mobbile site but would like a little more.
    other website recs would be appreciated as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by tngirly;
    is there a good app out there that would provide current ( updated every 30 sec or so) scores and info on college sports? Something like a mobile "gametracker". Right now I rely on the espn mobbile site but would like a little more.
    other website recs would be appreciated as well!
    bump...sprint football is useless.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Sports Live! is in the app catalogue. It has college football and I think basetball is coming plus all the major sports in the US and a few European soccer leagues. Great app.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    it is 7.99??

any chance that there is another cheaper/ free version out there?
    The other programs that are listed in the app catalog (which you can search) is not worth the 99 cents. A good free app does not exist
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    If you just want college football, there is also College Football Live! by the same developer.
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    Sports Live! is in the app catalogue. It has college football and I think basetball is coming plus all the major sports in the US and a few European soccer leagues. Great app.
    College Football Live... its like 1.99 in the app cat but its well worth it.. realtime scores from ESPN and it has a ticker feature to stay on the bottom/top of your home screen with whichever game you want displaying as a "stock ticker" type format.. very awesome app