1.    #1  
    Hello,

Because my faithful Treo 680 gave up on me, I bought a new unlocked Palm PrPrPr $in$ $the$ $Netherlands$, $and$ $registered$ $my$ $Palm$ $account$. $Now$ $I$ $found$ $out$ $that$ $I$ $can$'$t$ $buy$ $any$ $paid$ $apps$ $from$ $the$ $catalog$ $here$...
    I really need the SplashID web OS version to be able to access my precious data on the PrPrPr....$I$ $used$ $SplashID$ $since$ $several$ $years$ $on$ $all$ $my$ $Palms$ $and$ $collected$ $tons$ $of$ $data$ $in$ $it$.
    Isn't there any other way to get this besides through the app catalog? I looked at other alternatives, e.g. SecureStore, but their import function is only supported in the Pro, paid, version, which is also unaccessible for me...
    Please help
    Thanks in advance
    "The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim..." - Edsger Dijkstra, Dutch computer scientist, 1930-2002
    The only other way I can think of is through the Classic app. You would have to purchase Classic and see if the good people at splash id will be willing to give you a registration key as a current customer. I did this for a couple of apps I had in my old Treo phones. I think you may be able to purchase the Classisc App from their web site. Hope this helps.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"