Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Hey all, the newest version of Office Basketball crashed on start for some pre's. I found out about the bug friday morning and had a fix friday mid-day and am now just waiting on Palm to release the update.

I have talked to chuq (one of the main app contact guys at palm) and he said he would try to expedite it.

So I am sorry about the crash and would humbly ask that you please hold off on reviewing it until the next update. OR feel free to review it, but I would ask that you please update your review once the bug fix is posted.

Thank you.
    Looking forward to the update. My best score so far is 6 in a row & looking to improve on that!
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    I reviewed and told people that bad reviews for uncoltrollable things like this make puppies cry... I don't know if it'll help, but it made me feel better.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    I saw that review spader, I thought it was hilarious thank you!
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Just as an update, I have been notified that it will NOT make it into the catalog today. Hopefully tomorrow...
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    OK! There is an update! Game will no longer crash on start! Play away! (when the app cat lets you update that is...)