1.    #1  
    The title says it all, I'm going to buy one, but noticed there were a few different ones. If you currently have one of these apps, please let me know which one you have, how easy it is(or isn't) to set up, and any neat or extra features. Thanks.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    For media WiFi Media Sync works great.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    im using mhs on sprint pre and it totally interferes with wifi media sync...dev told me this after i had purchased and could not get it to work...i basically donated $5.99 for it and cant use it bc i use the mhs occasionally and dont want to lose that functionality lol
    Quote Originally Posted by swingracex View Post
    im using mhs on sprint pre and it totally interferes with wifi media sync...dev told me this after i had purchased and could not get it to work...i basically donated $5.99 for it and cant use it bc i use the mhs occasionally and dont want to lose that functionality lol
    It works fine as long as MHS is not active.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    SFTP with Fuse on linux. Gnome and Nautilus make this transparent. Places->Connect to Server->SSH

If you are on windoze, you can use filezilla.

To syncronize things, just use rsync with ssh as the remote shell.
    Last edited by knobbysideup; 09/25/2010 at 07:18 PM.
    : (){:|:&};: