1.    #1  
    Hello,

I just found out that the SplashID web OS app is not available/for sale in the European/Netherlands App Store for the Palm PrPrPr...$It$ $has$ $to$ $with$ $a$ $conflict$ $between$ $Pals$ $and$ $SplashData$ $its$ $seems$...
    Anyway, I'm in trouble now since I used SplashID for many years now and it contains a lot of valuable data.
    Not having this at hand on my PrPrPr $is$ $a$ $loss$..
    Is'nt there a way to get this "imported"' from the US from any PrPrPr $users$? $I$'$m$ $willing$ $to$ $pay$ $for$ $it$ $ofcourse$...
    Any other ideas?
    Is there an alternative app that can import the vID (SplashData) database?
    Please help
    Thanks a lot
    "The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim..." - Edsger Dijkstra, Dutch computer scientist, 1930-2002
    I use splashID on classic, works great. I think there's another in the app catalog - something vault, not sure of the name.
  3.    #3  
    Hello,

I installed Classic on the PrPrPr $and$ $also$ $included$ $SplashID$ $4$.$16$ ($latest$ $Palm$ $OS$ $version$). $How$ $do$ $I$ $import$ $the$ $vID$ $file$ $with$ $my$ $data$? $There$'$s$ $no$ $option$ $for$ $that$ $available$ $on$ $SplashID$ $on$ $the$ $handheld$..
    Thanks
    "The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim..." - Edsger Dijkstra, Dutch computer scientist, 1930-2002