Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Alex Haefner
  1.    #1  
    Hey,

I'm Alex Haefner, I am the developer who made critical mass. I have a new pdk game available for you to try. Please let me know what you think and your feedback. This is going to be released as a game itself, but this was actually just the framework for a very different winter-themed game hopefully coming some time in mid october. I look forward to pushing multiple games across iOS and webOS. Let me know your thoughts right away!

The rapid release (level/bug fixes/features) betas will always be posted to PreCentral. At the time of posting the application feed is not live yet, but should be within the next few hours.
    http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...fner.spacedots

Thanks,
    Alex
    Rnp likes this.
    Following the link it says that it is not available.
    I think he just submitted it, it could be up in a few hrs or so...
  4.    #4  
    It's up. Grab it and tell me what you think!
  5.    #5  
    Any thoughts? I've submitted it to Palm, but I think I have discovered a bug that will cause the app to crash (but I have not yet found a solution). Aside from that I have fixed the flinging algorithm, and improved menu flow. We'll see if it gets approved.
  6.    #6  
    Another note: It does not work for the pixi right now. If enough people express interest in it, I will definitely post an update with pixi support.
    The application is not currently available. Please try again later.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    I think you should definitely add pixi/veer support. The lack of PDK games for pixi is really sad. <-- see?
  9. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Looking forward to it. I really liked critical mass.
    What do we need to do? All I get is the message I got before or "The action could not be completed" Is it cause I am on a Pre2?
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I'm getting the same message to and I'm using my computer. I don't think it's your phone, rather the app isn't ready yet.

EDIT: I just checked the App Catolag on my Pre Plus by just searching Fling! and it showed up. Going to see how it is.
    Wow yes, there it is, right next to the other "Fling!!" (2 exclamations), and it downloaded and installed just fine. Silly me...
    You guys realize this thread has been inactive since september of last year? My guess is the developer has stopped work on this project...