Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Hi, I change some files in the Superjump data folder and make a Doodle Jump Clone that is almost perfect!! If you want to make it yourself here is the complete mod data folder, all you need is Internalz, first copy the date folder to the palm pre with usb drive option, and with Internalz, copy this folder from media/internal, to /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.thomasschoeps.app.superjump

Data Folder:
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?yx9r16v39abd00b
    Video:
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9N76Z-DNlc
    **I have no license from the creators of doodle jump to do this, I only make this clone because I like it that way, and is for personal use only not for resale!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tequilapr View Post
    Hi, I change some files in the Superjump data folder and make a Doodle Jump Clone that is almost perfect!! If you want to make it yourself here is the complete mod data folder, all you need is Internalz, first copy the date folder to the palm pre with usb drive option, and with Internalz, copy this folder from media/internal, to /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.thomasschoeps.app.superjump

Data Folder:
    [CODE]

Video:
    [CODE]

**I have no license from the creators of doodle jump to do this, I only make this clone because I like it that way, and is for personal use only not for resale!!
    Have you got the permission of the creator of super jump? Seems a bit ruthless to ruin is hard work that he is providing free of charge.
    Also keep in mind that, depending on the licence, you could be breaking the licence by doing your mod.

Pip
    Well, though of course I can't support your mod officially as the graphics are taken from Doodle Jump, I don't object to it in general. As long as you upload only the changed files and not the whole game, I think this is ok, and you don't ruin anything by doing it. But be aware that every update of SuperJump might break the mod.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Yeah I know about licensing and stuff that's why I said that I don't have any permission to do this, I make this only for my personal use and want to share with you guys the mod, nothing else. And also I recommend download superjump because for me it's the best game of that type available and it's free. If the author of the game feel like this is wrong or any moderator of the forum feel free to delete this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by tequilapr View Post
    Yeah I know about licensing and stuff that's why I said that I don't have any permission to do this, I make this only for my personal use and want to share with you guys the mod, nothing else. And also I recommend download superjump because for me it's the best game of that type available and it's free. If the author of the game feel like this is wrong or any moderator of the forum feel free to delete this post.
    Puzzlepaint has already given a very modest reply above. He seems not to be offended by the mod so the only thing you have to be worry about is the mod breaking on an app update.
    Personally I like the graphics on Superjump and think they have been designed very well. But I guess a little creativeness never hurts so long as no one is getting upset.

Pip
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Ops I didn't see the post above, sorry. And also Puzzlepaint I am a graphic desiner myself so if you need any help with your apps let me know, I'm going to make a original mod from my art and if you like it you can have it free.
    Cool post tequilapr. Just tried it and it looks great. Just to be safe I backed up the data folder in /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.thomasschoeps.app.superjump so I can change back to the original if the mood takes me.