Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by tacroy View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I found the problem on Friday, fixed it and pushed the update to palm friday mid-day. I am now just waiting on palm to accept the new update. I talked to Chuq (main app contact at palm) and he said he was going to try to expedite it.

So I'm VERY sorry for the problems, the fix is waiting on palm to release it.

If you would be so kind as to either hold off on reviews OR be sure to update your reviews when the new update is released.
    I would be greatfull since it is currently out of my hands and I'm doing all I can do!
    Hey thanks for the update on what's happening.
    Don't worry, my review still reflects the last working version (5 stars in my opinion)
    Thanks also for the game, but I'm starting to miss it, I was just wondering as it is a free game at the moment would you mind posting the ipk to the next version so that us users with Preware or Internalz could install it and start playing this great game again.
    However if you don't feel comfortable about posting the ipk for whatever reason then please don't feel pressured to do so, I can certainly wait a few days if need be.

Pip
    Thanks tacroy - anxiously looking forward to the next update.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    OK! There is an update! Game will no longer crash on start! Play away! (when the app cat lets you update that is...)
    Just downloaded the update. Will try playing it when I get a chance.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    38 in a row! Woohoo! Emailed to the address as specified. Hope I win!
    38 ? You're pretty good!!
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Just wanted to update everyone. There is a new version out called "Paper Basketball Plus" which is a completely updated version of the original with better graphics, better physics, new animations!
    OH and 6 stage, new game modes (timed and moving) and challenges!

If you liked the old version you should find the plus version even better!

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.
    Quote Originally Posted by tacroy View Post
    Just wanted to update everyone. There is a new version out called "Paper Basketball Plus" which is a completely updated version of the original with better graphics, better physics, new animations!
    OH and 6 stage, new game modes (timed and moving) and challenges!

If you liked the old version you should find the plus version even better!

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.
    Cool. Can you fix the free version so that when you swipe backwards on the gesture area it takes you back to the menu? Bc right now there is no way to go back, unless it is designed that way.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    I really enjoy this game, thanks a lot for the continual updates, and the graphics and gameplay consistency have come a long way. Any chance we could see some type of online leaderboard?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12