Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Is it just me or is Rock Band up on Preware but not on the App Catalog? I am trying to purchase it from Preware but I am not getting redirected. Maybe cause I am in the U.S. and it is the international version. Hopefully the U.S. version will hit us later. I would just like to know if anyone out there has it on their Pre and how is it running? Thanks.
  2. rpr
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    It won't install via any method on my phone. The countries listed do not include US or CA, so that could have something to do with it. I am in Canada, for the record.
    Pilot 1000 -> Palm Pro -> Palm III -> Handspring Visor -> Palm V -> Palm TX -> Palm LifeDrive -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Pre
  3.    #5  
    Guess we'll have to wait for it to come to North America. I can't wait. This is one of my favorite games and I am glad the ease of the PDK is starting to draw in big apps like this.
    Why do we have to wait? Sucks! We should be getting it first
    it's come soon need not worry

this happened with Jewel Quest also and it came out about a week later to US
    Mobile HotSpot At&t
    Where is Rock band for the us? I thought it would be out by now. here's hoping it comes tonight in the late night app drop
    Where is it??? Are they waiting for the RockBand 3 release?

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Ya this seriously needs to drop for the US soon, I have already made a spot for it in my launcher so........ya lol
    Mobile HotSpot At&t
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Now that I think of it..this can be a really fun game! Come to the US soon please!
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    Geee..I have to admit, its a pretty SWEET game. i've being playing it for a while now, well, actually since i saw it this morning. $6.99. Well worth the price once you play it.
    is it like guitar hero or is it the full songs? That was my only gripe on guitar hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariorivera830 View Post
    is it like guitar hero or is it the full songs? That was my only gripe on guitar hero.
    This has the full songs...And if you install the speaker hacker, you'll hear the songs well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    This has the full songs...And if you install the speaker hacker, you'll hear the songs well.
    What speaker hacker? I may buy it.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    It's in Canada right meow...
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    I think I may try this out.
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    It doesnt seem to be there anymore.