Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I noticed this the other day when I checked the webOSMark stats leaderboard. All the SR-71 equipped pre's score around 700+, but the #1 spot is 2032.5. Is this a hoax, a new super kernal or the next palm device?

I'm curious if anyone may have an answer. I for one hope it's the next webOS handset so I can avoid assimalation.
    The kernel details show webOS 1.4.5 and f105, so somethings a bit odd.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I noticed the F105 also and all those that run F105 posted their scores here at p|c none of them broke 600. It could be unix playing around with some tweaks, but I just can't see anyone getting that high of a score without a completely different cpu with much higher specs.

I'm also pretty sure palm could easily mask the device to show something different while doing internal testing. Still that score is impressive whatever it is, if it's real.
    I suspect it is a bug. We have never reached anything like that even with the most bleeding edge kernel experiments.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    LOL... can I get that bug?