webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > DC subregion or refund, please
DC subregion or refund, please

Old 09/21/2010, 07:51 AM   #1 (permalink)

who just got my $2.99 because I might want a refund.

The 'Location' field under Region 'dc' has no subregions. This is problem because any search I enter is prevented by the warning, 'Select Location. Please choose a location to search."

I've successfully run the same search within the region New York and several others, all of which have locations associated.

I bought the app, downloaded installed and started using it a week ago, and haven't been able to execute one successful search yet. The problem is that I CAN NOT execute any searches because the app does not have any subregions

Please refund my $2.99.

Thank you,
thebigpeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/21/2010, 01:19 PM   #2 (permalink)

who exactly is this intended to be directed to??
i kinda doubt you bought an app from the forum...
and worse, you don't even say what app it is!

not sure why i'm bothering replying, really. just bored i guess!
rivum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/21/2010, 03:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
ght

I believe he (or she) is looking for support for Craigs Secretary Pro. They are in the right place. ccdoss should respond to the inquiry as soon as possible. This is, in fact, the correct support forum for the app.
ght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/21/2010, 10:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigpeach View Post
who just got my $2.99 because I might want a refund.

The 'Location' field under Region 'dc' has no subregions. This is problem because any search I enter is prevented by the warning, 'Select Location. Please choose a location to search."

I've successfully run the same search within the region New York and several others, all of which have locations associated.

I bought the app, downloaded installed and started using it a week ago, and haven't been able to execute one successful search yet. The problem is that I CAN NOT execute any searches because the app does not have any subregions

Please refund my $2.99.

Thank you,
Thank you for purchasing the app. I apologize there were troubles with the DC sub-region. Somehow, it was overlooked. The app update has been submitted to Palm. Please check the app catalog for an update (it has been my experience that it takes a couple days for the update to appear).
ccdoss is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dc location, location field

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0