Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    <<Mod Edit>>
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    ***Please see POST #331 for an update to the status of this issue***

Post 331

--

Has anyone been getting the yellow triangle of death (see pic below) when using the app catalog? Sometimes it happens when you launch the catalog, sometimes it happens when you search for an app, sometimes it happens when you click on the shopping bag.

Most of the time, you just have to try again and it will work. I've noticed this happening more and more frequently over the past few weeks.

I do have various patches and I'm not overclocking at the moment. I just wonder if it could be overloaded or just a bug.

Last edited by ryleyinstl; 09/29/2010 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Update
    I have noticed it and it seems particularly bad lately.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    Quote Originally Posted by activedodger View Post
    I have noticed it and it seems particularly bad lately.
    +1
    happened to me yesterday, not the first time.
    its been also happening to me a lot more frequently. bites. i'll use the link above. thanks
    Yes.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    yep been gettin it today as a matter of fact but a quick back swipe and hitting the button again does the trick for me so far.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8.    #8  
    I posted this issue in the official Palm support forum.

App Catalog - Yellow triangle of death
    kool we'll see if they fix it soon lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    +1 I get it as well.
    has been happpening alot pre 1.4.5 update, has continued after the update.
    annoying
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Do what I did and fill out this feedback survey to HP|Palm tech support. Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA.
    That looks more like a feature request form instead of a bug reporting tool.
    +1

I was just in the App Catalog and got the Yellow Triangle Death - hope they get this fixed soon
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Yes it's been happening to me too with increasing regularity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Has anyone been getting the yellow triangle of death (see pic below) when using the app catalog? Sometimes it happens when you launch the catalog, sometimes it happens when you search for an app, sometimes it happens when you click on the shopping bag.

Most of the time, you just have to try again and it will work. I've noticed this happening more and more frequently over the past few weeks.

I do have various patches and I'm not overclocking at the moment. I just wonder if it could be overloaded or just a bug.
    Removing the Ad Blocker patch and/or the iPhone spoof patch should fix it.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Removing the Ad Blocker patch and/or the iPhone spoof patch should fix it.
    I have neither of those installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    That looks more like a feature request form instead of a bug reporting tool.
    Actually, this feedback can be used for anything. Bug related or not, just type your problem in the approriate field. Thanks for making a direct link though. ^_^
    This error isn't cause by any of those two patches. Those patches only cause the help and Gps application to malfunction. This is more of a server glitch. The problem is being investigated.

cheers~
    it's been horribly awful lately, can barely even access the catelog
    I've noticed this as well..not only that, but I've gotten the 'not a valid webos application' error a few times lately as well when trying to look at apps in the App Catalog. Not sure if that's related though.
Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast