Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    Happening a lot lately on my stock Pre, so not a patch issue. I can't even scroll through a list of more than 100 apps or so without this happening and dumping me back to the category screen.
    Since 1.4.5 it's been happening a lot to me. Wifi and 3G
    Anyone elses?
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    i've been getting it a lot today. i can still access the app catalog but i cannot go to the page where it lists my current apps. and since i can't go to this page i cannot update apps that are available for updating. very frustrating for me. :PP
    "So you can run and tell that, homeboy"
    Quote Originally Posted by dylanguerrero View Post
    i've been getting it a lot today. i can still access the app catalog but i cannot go to the page where it lists my current apps. and since i can't go to this page i cannot update apps that are available for updating. very frustrating for me. :PP
    Same thing happening to me today.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    Anyone elses?
    Never really worked for me 100%. Always something wrong and/or some kind of issue.
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Pre -> Pixi -> Sprint Pixi Plus Hybrid -> Pre -> Epic 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    Anyone elses?
    +1
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    When i go into the app catalog and click the updates icon on the bottom right it comes back with "The action could not be completed. Try again later." Were yours working earlier today?
    if you hit "whats new" on the main page when the list of apps comes up, you can see the ones that need updates have a yellow arrow on them, click and update that way......worked for me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by dylanguerrero View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinejag View Post
    Same thing happening to me today.
    Me too. For the last hour I have not been able to go to the screen that shows my current apps. However, I can update if I click on the app in the "what's new" category.
    Quote Originally Posted by vbockius View Post
    if you hit "whats new" on the main page when the list of apps comes up, you can see the ones that need updates have a yellow arrow on them, click and update that way......worked for me anyway
    Normally, the update feature works for me. That's why i was wondering if it was down or something.
    I think it is......but if you need to update now, anything that has an update will be under the "whats new" section anyway, so you can at least see if you need to update anything
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    or preware will also tell you if you have available updates, if you have the palm catalog feed on
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Yeah, i turned on the preware feed after it wasn't working to see if it could be a stuck update, but nope, still issues. I was wondering if it was just my phone, or others also.
    Been happening today when I try to view "My Apps".
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Good, I am not the only one. I got nervous for a second since I made a change to my phone's setting today.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    any word on a fix for this yet, iv had this problem for a while now but todays is horrid I can't view my apps to save my life, and as a result I can't update all my apps at once ( havnt tried one by one but who wants to do that )
    This has been happening to me on and off, sometimes more on than off, since I got the Pre. Just another thing Palm needs to work on the next iteration. Can you imagine if the platform had actually been a success with how fubar the catalog is handling the relatively small number of people it does service? Get it right next time, Palm.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    It has been useless all afternoon today for viewing your own apps. I've tweeted to Palm about it multiple times, they haven't said a word. It's getting really frustrating, seems 50% of my use in the App Catalog involves this error. You'd think they'd be embarassed by it by now and take care of it, but sure doesn't seem to be a high priority. HardBeatz, you around and reading this thread? Any news??
    If embarrassment was a motivator for Palm, we'd have been on new hardware and webOS 3.0 five months ago.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast