Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 397
  1. #261  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwonka75 View Post
    I'm not able to update apps per preware even now!! Lame!!
    update them one at a time in preware. it wont work if you tap "update all"...
  2. #262  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    update them one at a time in preware. it wont work if you tap "update all"...
    +1

    Or you can update them individually in the app catalog.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  3. #263  
    PAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! Fix this today! It has been a problem way too long already! No excuses!
  4. rpankoe's Avatar
    Posts
    287 Posts
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    #264  
    Getting this also.. Anyone have a solution other than updating apps 1 by 1?
  5. #265  
    Quote Originally Posted by rpankoe View Post
    Getting this also.. Anyone have a solution other than updating apps 1 by 1?
    That is your only option right now...
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  6. #266  
    got it to work. I was hitting the update all in preware then getting the triangle. When I went back and tried 1 at a time it would just say tap to launch. I restarted preware then instead of hitting update all just did them 1 at a time. Worked woo hoo
  7. #267  
    That was working for me before, but now I see updates and they say they are updated and I know they aren't. We need to keep pressing Palm so they resolve this as soon as possible!


    My Themes:CLICK HERE
  8. #268  
    Keep getting the "Yellow Triangle" The application could not be Completed. Try again later. Trying to update some Palm apps. Any ideas. It has been happening for a few days now. I'm going to assume its something with a patch, theme, or homebrew app. I will try unistalling on at time. Starting with theme.
  9. #269  
    Sorry just saw the other thread. Will search that thread now.
  10. #270  
    mpagano, it's not anything on your phone (well technically it is), Palm changed the app cat enough to cause it to crash for everyone who has homebrew apps and the like.
  11. #271  
    The update through Preware - one at a time worked for me. Thanks to who ever figured that out.
  12. #272  
    Quote Originally Posted by mpagano View Post
    The update through Preware - one at a time worked for me. Thanks to who ever figured that out.
    You're welcome.

    We can also thank the robustness of heterogeneous systems ...

    -- Rod
  13. #273  
    Quote Originally Posted by wushu2004 View Post
    mpagano, it's not anything on your phone (well technically it is), Palm changed the app cat enough to cause it to crash for everyone who has homebrew apps and the like.
    ... and have stated that they will be reverting that change.

    -- Rod
  14. #274  
    I was able to update each app by loading Preware, and instead of update all, just click each one individually.

    Preware saves me again!
  15. #275  
    i wish they would fix this quickly !!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  16.    #276  
    There's another workaround posted in the Palm developer forums:

    1) Open app catalog
    2) Click on shopping bag icon
    3) As soon as apps appear, quickly click on any app
    4) You will get the yellow triangle
    5) Backswipe and all your apps will now show in the list.

    I confirmed that I can now get my entire app list to show without a problem but don't have any that need updated so I'm not sure if the update part works.
  17. #277  
    Shows the apps but no updates. Still one by one through Preware for now...
  18. #278  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    There's another workaround posted in the Palm developer forums:

    1) Open app catalog
    2) Click on shopping bag icon
    3) As soon as apps appear, quickly click on any app
    4) You will get the yellow triangle
    5) Backswipe and all your apps will now show in the list.

    I confirmed that I can now get my entire app list to show without a problem but don't have any that need updated so I'm not sure if the update part works.

    i found this already the other day and no updates show when doing this !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  19. #279  
    I haven't had any problems with the app catalog. Well, It did happen once about 2 days ago. Of course I have nothing added but the few apps I got from the app catalog. and it updated one of them with no problems. I check it everyday. I've had my Pre+ about 10 days now.
  20. duke3273's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    #280  
    It's happening to me when I try to update installed apps.
    Some people would rather kill than take responsibility for their own actions and thoughts.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions