Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    that's why I posted the link to the thread that combined all the other threads. When they combine this thread into that thread it will reate a circular referemce and create mayhem to serve as amusement for dbd.

it's all part of the plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    that's why I posted the link to the thread that combined all the other threads. When they combine this thread into that thread it will reate a circular referemce and create mayhem to serve as amusement for dbd.

it's all part of the plan.
    True that.. Lol. :-D
    Thanks! I actually did search first so thank you for going easy on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by travistyofjustice View Post
    Anyone else having an issue updating applications from the catalog? For the last 5 days when I go to update my palm apps in the catalog I get the "Action could not be completed. Try again later." error. I hate going to the doc and hope it's an issue on their end.
    I have the same problem and a way to get around it is to use preware. Preware is a great program.
    If you can't update all at once in preware, update one at a time in preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by travistyofjustice View Post
    Thanks! I actually did search first so thank you for going easy on me.
    LOL. The best way to search is to hit the 'new posts' link neaf the top, so the hot topics all show up together in a list. You can also use google and just add precentral.net to your search terms.

the good news is that you made an excellent title which helps search. Nothing worse than thread titles like "help me" or "has anyone seen..." to make searching difficult.

it's all good!!!
    I have the same problem. I use preware to do my updates. Works for me.
    thanks folks.. will not attempt to doctor the pre again....yet !
    For updating your apps without App Catalog, Go one by one with Preware and it's OK
    ----------------------------------
    Alain (abellemare44)
    HP Pre3 2.2.4 (ATT 4G 16 Gigs) with BELL in Canada

HP TouchPad 16 Gigs Wifi
    With UberKernel 3.0.4 1,8 Ghz
    Cyanogenmod 7 Alpha 3,5 Android 2.3.7

PS: sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem too. It's been happening the last few days and I decided to search and see it's not just me that's for sure The only way I've been able to update is with preware like others. Although the update now says to show updates and preware says there aren't any. Usually when it said show updates they were there in preware. Not sure what's up there. Anyway. I guess I'm far from being alone in this...
    Cheers,

Peaty
    Whenever I click on the my apps button on the lower right of the main page of the app catalog, I get the following error:

"The action could not be completed. Try again later"

Anyone know a fix for this?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spatel14 View Post
    Whenever I click on the my apps button on the lower right of the main page of the app catalog, I get the following error:

"The action could not be completed. Try again later"

Anyone know a fix for this?

Thanks
    There are already several threads on this issue, please search first.

Pip
    "Danger, Will Robinson.... threads about to be merged!!!"
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Search, search, search :-)
    This problem seems to be ongoing ~ Palm take so long in fixing stuff.
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    Ugh, this has been so irritating lately. Please fix this Palm!
    Also, it seems that evey review date in the App Catalog is 9/23/10.
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Hi, for the past couple days I am experiencing a problem in the app catalog. When I click on the icon in the lower right that displays all of your apps and notifies you of pending updates I get an error message that reads, the action cannot be completed, try again later. Does anyone know a fix to this or are experiencing the same thing?

Thanks
    no one else is having this issue.

of course I'm kidding. I predict you will be seeing a merge sign soon:

http://m.forums.precentral.net/webos-apps-software/263229-app-catalog-yellow-triangle-death.html