Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    There are many threads on this. Palm knows about it and is working to fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Mods....please ban the next user that starts another thread about this....thanks!!
    I don't think so, but I merged the threads.
  3.    #203  
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I don't think so, but I merged the threads.
    Thanks....I deleted my post once I saw that you merged the threads but since you quoted me, I guess it's here for all eternity.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    its been going on and off for a while now. maybe they r getting ready to transition to the next version of the catalog...which its a much needed change!
    Treo 750, Sprint Pre, WebOS napkin "in coming months"
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Has anyone been getting the yellow triangle of death (see pic below) when using the app catalog? Sometimes it happens when you launch the catalog, sometimes it happens when you search for an app, sometimes it happens when you click on the shopping bag.

Most of the time, you just have to try again and it will work. I've noticed this happening more and more frequently over the past few weeks.

I do have various patches and I'm not overclocking at the moment. I just wonder if it could be overloaded or just a bug.

I get this symbol EVERY time I look for updates of the apps I currently have installed. Been driving me crazy for about 4 days now...
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Quote Originally Posted by darencas View Post
    its been going on and off for a while now. maybe they r getting ready to transition to the next version of the catalog...which its a much needed change!
    exactly what I was thinking, it's the only logical explanation as to why the problem hasn't been fixed yet, but this brings me to my next question... Why update the app catalog now and not wait for 2.0?
    +1 Rod's work around worked for me to update 1 app at a time.
    so any word on what the deal is with the app catalog yet ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    EVERYTIME I try and update my applications using the "update apps" button in the lower right-hand corner of the App Catalog, I receive the following error before it can tell me if any of my apps need updating "The action could not be completed. Try again later."

It basically stopped working about a week ago. I can still install new apps & manually update every app I have by browsing the app catalog. But I'm unable to do a global app update like I always have in the past.

Has anyone else run into this issue? Could it be some sort of corrupt app tracking file on my phone's Web OS?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

-Hoodie
    i summon the merging mod to merg this thread into the triangle of death thread !! lol ltm there are several threads about this already.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11.    #211  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    so any word on what the deal is with the app catalog yet ?
    From a thread in the Palm developer forum:

OK, I got an update -- the catalog team has found the problem. The catalog server is throwing an error when encountering the ID of a non-catalog app, like one that's only homebrew or one installed while in development. This is documented as bug APPC-5415 and they're going to restore the old behavior of ignoring those apps soon.
    thanks Trekker --- started to think Tribbles got into the app catalog server and messed everything up again ! lol ltm

Wait , do you know what a Tribble is ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  13.    #213  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Wait , do you know what a Tribble is ?
    Tribbles are trouble!
    Tribbles are trouble!
    Trekker must be a trekkie.
    My app catalog is still giving me the error!
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
  16.    #216  
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Trekker must be a trekkie.
    Grew up on Star Trek re-runs.
    My guess is that we probably won't see a fix until sometime Monday afternoon.
    Anyone else having an issue updating applications from the catalog? For the last 5 days when I go to update my palm apps in the catalog I get the "Action could not be completed. Try again later." error. I hate going to the doc and hope it's an issue on their end.
    http://m.forums.precentral.net/webos...t-working.html

I think a few have the same issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post

I think a few have the same issue.
    Ya think???????
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast