1.    #1  
    (50% OFF SALE ENDS TODAY!)
    Hey PreCentral,

Just wanted to let everyone know my new game is now live in the palm catalog.
    Crusade Of Destiny is the first ever full scale 3D role playing game for Palm WebOS!

I worked really hard on the game and I was the only developer. I did not have a team or anything so I did everything myself like making the 3d models and animation, drawing all the art, making the music and sound fxs, writing the code, everything except making the logo, which my best friend designed So I really hope you like it.

If you like the game please leave a 5 star comment and let me know what you think. It would help a lot, thanks

Screenshots:

Oh, and yes that's me performing the theme song in the game trailer too. I worked hard y'all

Game Trailer:

Gameplay on Palm Pre Plus:

Download:
    Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

Full features list on my website's gamepage:
    Crusade Of Destiny
    Last edited by dvidearts; 09/30/2010 at 06:24 PM.
    It's also on sale now, right? $2.99, 40% off the original price.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Great looking game. The problem is battery life. Hard to play when the battery needs to be charged so much. I would think.

ET
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Great looking game. The problem is battery life. Hard to play when the battery needs to be charged so much. I would think.

ET
    Pick up an extended battery like the Mugen 1400 (works great with the TS)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Yes it's 40% right now but the sale is ending soon
    I do not have a pre plus. Does this game work for pre?
    This reminds me of WOW. Very cool, I'm looking forward to it.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    This reminds me of WOW. Very cool, I'm looking forward to it.
    Thanks, let me know what you think about it
    Quote Originally Posted by dvidearts View Post
    Thanks, let me know what you think about it
    Just downloaded it last night. So far I like it. I just turn in the straw for the broom, so I'm just getting started.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Just downloaded it last night. So far I like it. I just turn in the straw for the broom, so I'm just getting started.
    That sounds great.
    I have been reading the reviews and I know I misspelled the word "Critical" when you hit a monster for max damage. I can't believe I missed that lol but it's already fixed and will be in the next update.
    Like I said at the beginning of the post I made the game all by myself so I had no one to help catch it
    But other than that I hope you like it
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Well it looks like Palm made a mistake in there Hot Apps countdown counter. It said 1 day 5 hours remaining then it changed to 2 days 5 hours. So that means this will be extended 1 more day also
    is this ever gonna be an MMO?
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    is this ever gonna be an MMO?
    There are plans to add MMO features to the game
  14.    #14  
    Hey all,

Thanks for your comments in the App Catalog. I will be adding a lot of the features you suggested into the next update.
    Keep the positive comment coming and if you like the game please leave a 5 star comment to show your support and continue to let me know what you think.

P.S.
    If you haven't left a comment yet there is still time
    I have been playing this game for a week or so, I like it, but for a mobile game..even if it is an rpg..there is waay too much grinding..I can understand a little..but it has too much to keep me wanting to play, I had to spend an hour just to get to the castle.. to get to level 10 or so, and I doubt I will put in the same length of time to get to level 20 or beyond.

I really like this game, bar that one aspect.
    This game isn't bad for a 3d rpg on a phone. But there's one huge problem. Earlier I was playing, and the game totally crashed my phone. I had to do a battery pull. When I reopened the app, my 5 1/2 hour save file was totally gone. In all my years of gaming, i've had alot of games crash on me, but none of them ever wiped my save files. I don't understand why it disappeared considering I was just walking in the snowy mountains and I wasn't saving or loading anything.
    if anyone is having a hard time with the goblin cave, PM me and I can help you out
    My Patches
    -Change Number of Bookmarks.patch
    -Change Carrier String and Color of Carrier String and Date/Time.patch
    -Increase Top Bar Font Size.patch

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"