1.    #1  
    I need this!!! Is there a comparible app for webOS? This is the only thing I miss from BlackBerry...
    Quote Originally Posted by unseenme View Post
    I need this!!! Is there a comparible app for webOS? This is the only thing I miss from BlackBerry...
    I have never used score mobile but there are a number of football apps that keep track of scores from leagues. Try Sports Live in combination with Sports Calendar. I love both apps. In fact, the only thing I am missing is watching Live games on my Pre. Go ManU!!!

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
  3.    #3  
    oh man ScoreMobile is awesome! It gives you so much info on the NCAA games. It seriously needs to be ported over.

and ROLL TIDE!!
    Perhaps you could start a grass root campaign with other members of the community to convince the developers to create an app for Palm. I just looked it up and it seems pretty nice.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
  5.    #5  
    absolutely! If you're a sports freak like me, especially NCAAF it's an absolute must have!