Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HEY! just doctored my phone and the app has disappeared. Not in App Cat- where did it go? Would really like to have it back
    Any chance it will run on the pixi in the future?
  3.    #23  
    Hi Everyone,

I apologize in advance, we did indeed suspend Falling Sand. We received an overwhelmingly positive response to the app and decided we would update it and add new features / functionality and better usability. It will be back in the future but we want it to be better than the free version was before. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. We were looking at reworking the app to be pixi compatible, however, it is quite a bit of work for a developer like myself with limited resources. I decided that it would be better to wait for the Pixi bug to be fixed with an OTA webOS update in the future so that we can keep the versions consistent instead of two different versions for the two different versions of hardware. Thank you for all the great ideas and support!!!

- Rich
  4.    #24  
    Hello Everyone,

I aplogize for not posting anything in a while. I have been very busy lately updating our current inventory of apps and testing for webOS 2.0. I just wanted to thank every one again for your suggestions. I have implemented some and I am currently working on more and more features / suggestions. We are very excited to announce that Falling Sand2, the next iteration, should be available very soon. Look for it and get it as soon as you can, your suggestions and feature updates can be included in the next update. I will review all of the e-mail and forum requests as well and see what has been missed and what else can be included. I think you will like what we have done thus far with Falling Sand2 and hope you will provide positive feedback as you have in the past with the first version. Thank you again every one for the great suggestions and positive reviews / feedback. Talk to you soon.

--Rich
  5.    #25  
    Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to give a heads up that Falling Sand2 is available for download in the HP / Palm official app catalog. It has been slightly updated and is currently being updated again for webOS 2.x.x / pixi compatibility. Let us know if you have it and have any issues / comments / suggestions other than what was already posted. I am working on implementing any and all good suggestions that improve the app. Talk to you soon. Happy Holidays!

-- Rich
    Quote Originally Posted by maxinghrr View Post
    You can also try the roam only hack.
    So you trying to get enough posts for links?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Gah, just when I thought this thread was being revived...

Anyway, what I was gonna say is that falling sand reminds me of a web app I saw a while back. I was actually thinking of asking the author if I could port it over to webOS. Surely it would run faster as an app than in the browser.

Link: http://pok5.de/elementdots/

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  8.    #28  
    Well.... You're in luck! Falling Sand2 is already available for download and it is infinitely better than the dots sample, if I may say so myself. Get it here now:

Falling Sand2 | Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12