Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Recently posted on the 'iHeart for webos' FaceBook page.

"Hello everyone-- We are working on making iheartradio compatible with WebOS and have not forgotten! We will be sure to keep everyone posted as new developments happen."

Sample image not webos screenshot.

As a show of interest, please reply here -----> *** Iheart radio for Palm Web-OS | Facebook***

Only available on iphone, android, and blackberry but no WebOs.... but with everyones help, thats about to change.
    Last edited by migs; 09/17/2010 at 12:16 AM.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Yay! My favorite radio station has been advertising the bejeezus out of this app; I'm psyched that it's coming to webOS.
    I know it just radio. But I've been waiting for this for a lllooonnng time.
    This would be awesome, I am currently using radiotime, but most of my local station broadcast online through this app.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Ive wanted this for so long. Cant Wait!
    I'm so excited! All my city's radio stations use this app and Radiotime claims to be able to play certain stations, but not on my Pre.
    What is radio???? Does it do am stations (sports talk)? Or else I don't see the point of radio much anymore. I'll take my ACE podcasts, and internet radio from a few sources.....

Not hating on new apps for WebOS, was just commenting on my use, ohh and I do have RadioTime and I think I used it once.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    i really want this. my local radio morning show is only available on iHeart Radio and those guys are HILARIOUS. I can't wait to FINALLY get this.
    my prediction is that it will be out 10/1/10 followed by webos 2.0 on 10/10/10 followed by new palm phone on 10/31/10! BOO-YAH! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!*

subject to change without notice...
    Now if we would only get Sirius, as was originally advertised.. **SIGH** oh well we can hope huh?
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

This would be great to have. Some of my local stations aren't available throug RadioTime.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I hope your crystal ball is correct. I want new phone. It's hard to push up WebOS(i work @ Sprint) with all the newness of phones(Evo/ Epic) out.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Now if we would only get Sirius, as was originally advertised.. **SIGH** oh well we can hope huh?
    I have Sirius for my car so that I don't have to listen to my local stations. I don't think I want them on my phone either.
    I have not listened to commercial radio for years!

When I have to be in car with my son, and he has on some commercial station, I cant wait to get OUT and away from the SCREAMING commercials
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Please continue to reply on the Facebook page so we can build momentum for this webos app. In my opinion iHeart should come stock on all pres and pixis...
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    I would love to have this app.

I don't know how many people are like me and DON'T have Facebook but maybe if there are a lot of positive responses in this thread, someone could send i heart radio's Facebook page a link to it?
    this is great news!!!!!!! Hopefully in time to catch some hockey brosdcasts this season.. sweet
    Omg this better happen. That way I can listen to Glenn Beck through my phone!!!
    Damn I wish this forum had a thumbs down button some days......

anyways on topic. @sjsharksfan, I wouldn't complain about getting some sharks games on my phone, once again if this app does decent AM coverage I can see big uses for me personally, the only live radio I like listening to any more is AM sports talk.
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zealster View Post
    I'm so excited! All my city's radio stations use this app and Radiotime claims to be able to play certain stations, but not on my Pre.
    Which ones? I highly doubt all of the stations in your city are Clear Channel stations. iHeartRadio only plays a selection of Clear Channel stations. There are 750 Clear Channel stations available in iHeartRadio (300 in the Android version). There are thousands of stations available in RadioTime.

Doc

RadioTime Developer
    Follow TuneIn on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/tunein
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast