Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    909 Global Posts
    sweet! Now is not soon enough!
    i've been wanting this app sice I go my pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocLee View Post
    You're a good man. Support the underdog! Down with Big Radio!

Doc

RadioTime Developer
    I'm a big RadioTime user/supporter also! Just frustrated that there are some stations that it won't work for. If iHeartRadio comes to webOS, I will use it for KTOK in Oklahoma City and use RadioTime for everything else.

If 101 KCFX in Kansas City were in a format that webOS supports, I'm sure it would be available through RadioTime.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    The Chiefs are different for some reason. They actually stream their games online because of some Cumulus Media license. The problem is that all Cumulus Media stations stream in WMA over mms://, i.e. they are not compatible with WebOS. We may have something in store to fix that in WebOS 2.0. We'll see if I can make this work.

Doc

RadioTime Developer
    In the meantime, I'm wondering if you know whether the WMA mms:// format is supported over iPhone OS?

It occured to me that if that were possible, then if you have an iPod touch and connected it to WiFi via Mobile Hotspot, then it might be possible to stream those stations that way....
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    In the meantime, I'm wondering if you know whether the WMA mms:// format is supported over iPhone OS?

It occured to me that if that were possible, then if you have an iPod touch and connected it to WiFi via Mobile Hotspot, then it might be possible to stream those stations that way....
    Yes, the Ipod supports mms:// and WMA. Our application on the Ipod/Iphone is called "TuneIn Radio".

Doc

RadioTime Developer
    Follow TuneIn on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/tunein
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    I hope this comes to webOS. Radiotime does not support clearchannel rado stations and a lot of my favorite radios stations are clearchannel stations.
    This could honestly be a big stepping stone for us WEBOS users!! I heart Radio has a huge following on Apple/ Android. It would be nice to have them !!!
    You already can... Glenn Beck's program is carried on numerous stations in RadioTime.

Doc

RadioTime Developer
    Love RadioTime! I'm using it now as my favorite weekend music app! Wife loves it and I feel like I'm at home listening to local radios.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Haven't seen anything from iheart facebook page in a while regarding webos, I hope we will see it in 2.0? They now have a app for Windows phone 7 what a bummer for us....
    is it tome for all of use to send another email to iheartradio to show that we are interested as a community?

also, don't forget to join the facebook group in my signature below:
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Latest response from iheart regarding webos:
    "Hi all, thanks for your feedback -- when we add more device and carrier compatibilities for the iheartradio app, we will let you all know first."

I hope this is good news...
    i'll believe it when we see it, iHeartRadio is a great interface for stations you can't access from the pre.. We need this app like last year!

sj
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsharksfan View Post
    i'll believe it when we see it, iHeartRadio is a great interface for stations you can't access from the pre.. We need this app like last year!

sj
    Where's the APP???
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Please continue to show interest by following facbook link on first page of this thread...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123