1.    #1  
    if anyone is still looking for the latest version of this app, you can still download it from my dropbox..

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10105106/Gdi..._1.3.2_all.ipk

sj
    What's the benefit of this version? I thought it was broken?
    yea I thought this didn't work anymore?
    i think there is a patch that will make it work....i think
    This is for the removal of the ghost 'update' app problem.
  6.    #6  
    it works for me, what's broken?
    sj
    You can't view your inbox, SMS, or voicemail from the app.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
  8.    #8  
    hmm, I honestly only use it as a second line for phone calls and just check the vmail over the phone.. I don't have a need to view the details through the app. I'm not the dev though, just simply making the app available again since it's been taken down from the feeds..

also, if you click on the far right button on the bottom row of buttons, it looks like a tiny phone in a chat box, you can access your inbox and voicemail from there.. Is that what you're talking about?
    sj
    Last edited by sjsharksfan; 09/16/2010 at 09:58 PM.
    Thanks for making the app available again. In the past, you could view all those options from within the app. I guess I can use it to check my GVM without going on the site and if I had the need to do so, the little phone icon will help as a quick redirect. Thanks for pointing this out.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by activedodger View Post
    Thanks for making the app available again. In the past, you could view all those options from within the app. I guess I can use it to check my GVM without going on the site and if I had the need to do so, the little phone icon will help as a quick redirect. Thanks for pointing this out.
    you're welcome.. I too was very bummed to see that the dev stopped working on this one, so I have been sure to at least have a working copy
    also, don't forget that the "P2GoogleVoice" app still works great too, I just liked the gDialPro app more..
    sj
    OMG! I've been looking for this for so long, thanks so much Sharkie!
    (sp? Sharkey?)

If only they open-sourced it..

I went to my first sharks game a little less than a year ago btw! It was cool.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by sanaking View Post
    OMG! I've been looking for this for so long, thanks so much Sharkie!
    (sp? Sharkey?)

If only they open-sourced it..

I went to my first sharks game a little less than a year ago btw! It was cool.
    you're welcome sanaking, I'm glad that I was able to help. I thought I was the only one left that still liked this version. I too was super bummed that the developer stopped supporting it... I had to Dr my phone a while back, and this was an app that I was not able to find again. I did a quick post and another fellow precentral'er sent a PM to me. I figured I wasent the only one, so, set up the link. (btw, thanks to the forum member that sent it to me, you know who you are, i'll keep that to myself)
    later
    sj