Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Correct. There is another thread around here with a guy who is having a similar issue. He paid for an app, doctored his phone some time later, tried re-downloading but found that the developer had pulled the app from the catalog only to replace it with a different name. He was screwed.
    Palm needs to stop this why review apps if they are going to allow this kinda **** to go on.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    I hate seeing ads so I don't make others see ads, I made 2 free apps weatherIcon and bing wallpaper and I didn't put in any ads.

I will be resubmitting the weather and clock widget app soon
    That's great Abe, thanks. In the meantime I bought MyClock, but it's more than I need/want.

I really liked the simplicity of the Weather and Clock widget. (...and I love WeatherIcon, although the temp was WAY off last night for some reason) ;-)

I agree w/ you re: ads, I hate 'em too, ;-) ...that's why I was happy to make a donation to kernelsanders of BFGMaps, to have them removed. I was just passing along the idea.
    Everyone, please note: If you purchase an app and it is removed from the App Catalog, by Palm's own Terms & Conditions, they must provide you a credit card refund.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Ok guys and gals its back in the catalog now, it has a small bug. (12 noon shows as am) I've submitted a fix will be available soon.

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

Abe
    Any idea when it might come to the international app catalogue?
    Can i have the Same On THe Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by neerajayshree View Post
    Can i have the Same On THe Pixi
    Another request for the Pixi (wife's phone).

Using this on my Pre Plus and would love to add the option for an Agenda view....is this a possibility?
    Honestly, I would love to try out this app up here in Canada. I'd pay whatever you ask. Let me know when you're ready. I got money for ya. Do you have any idea when it might happen?
    Anyway of not having to refresh the thing to get an up to date weather? I prefer not to have to slide open my phone to see an up to date temperature.
    Not sure why it would be so difficult to have it automatically update every so often.
    Atleast have an easy icon to update the weather.
    These are the little things that keep pulling me towards android or ios.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12