Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by mpressive View Post
    I have a vote for a Sonos app. I'm ready to buy an IPAD/ITOUCH just so I can get that app for use at home.

Sonos for IPHONE
    Sonos - Controller for iPhone
    Added to list, please leave the contact details so we can pester the companies in question, the point of this thread, hopefully is not just to say we want an app, this is to GET the apps!

euoffice@sonos.com
    support@sonos.com
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Skype!! Too bad we already voiced our concern and they didn't do anything about it.
    Sling....seems hopeless though....I post every couple weeks on the WebOS thread on Sling's forum....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    i was hoping Chase.com can bring a mobile app to webos.
    I always thought the same thing, but with the new Chase app (with camera abilities) I think they may have skipped webOS since it hasn't released the API for the camera yet (instead of porting an older version and supporting multiple versions across platforms).
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I always thought the same thing, but with the new Chase app (with camera abilities) I think they may have skipped webOS since it hasn't released the API for the camera yet (instead of porting an older version and supporting multiple versions across platforms).
    Yeah...True...True. Oh well. We're going to be waiting for 2.0 then.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepflower View Post
    I had mint in the list, I didn't know about the thread though, I will move Mint to the top of the list and add the link to accompany the link to contact them directly.
    Thanks

Get Satisfaction is often part of the Official support process for companies, sometimes the only support option. If people are headed over there, may want to look around for other companies.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    ... I use Chase.com. I was under the impression that the app (other os's) is the same as the site.. ??
    The app keeps you signed in.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    The app keeps you signed in.
    Funny you just said that as I was complaining to my wife to use the computer because I hate loggin into the mobile!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post

A quick question. Why does it need a camera on Chase app?
    SCOREMOBILE!!!! It's the absolute BEST sports app period...especially for NCAAF. Come on guys...its already on the other 3 smartphone platforms. Surely it can be ported over....
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    A quick question. Why does it need a camera on Chase app?
    The new Chase app has a function where you can take a picture of a check with your camera and deposit it that way.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Hey guys,
    I have contacted TONS of iphone game developers to port their games over (47 I think). I have this thread with that list. Should I update that to include all of their contact info?
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    Quote Originally Posted by mpressive View Post
    I have a vote for a Sonos app. I'm ready to buy an IPAD/ITOUCH just so I can get that app for use at home.

Sonos for IPHONE
    Sonos - Controller for iPhone
    honestly (and this is because I deal with sonos for work) you want their controller....it works with their sonosnet 2.0 wireless n mesh network. commands are instant from the controller and range is near unlimited due to it being a mesh network.

if you use an itouch, it has to use your wireless router connection to talk to the sonos system through the sonos bridge....so there is a slight delay in commands and range is limited to that of your wireless router.
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by mfaye21 View Post
    Hey guys,
    I have contacted TONS of iphone game developers to port their games over (47 I think). I have this thread with that list. Should I update that to include all of their contact info?
    Please do! If everyone else has the details we can all spend 10 mins contacting them. I can add the link or shall I just add them to my list, both, or add the most important to the list and then link?

If the list gets too long we may have to have a thread for games and a thread for apps.

So, how many people have been contacting the companies in the list so far?

I see people have been saying they want apps, but not adding any contact details like a web form or email address. I can find the odd one but simply won't have the time to do that for everyone, so please add it in, or if it you don't have enough posts to add links then PM me and I will add it.
    Quote Originally Posted by unseenme View Post
    SCOREMOBILE!!!! It's the absolute BEST sports app period...especially for NCAAF. Come on guys...its already on the other 3 smartphone platforms. Surely it can be ported over....
    Email sent!

Contact Us | Score Mobile
    Please do! If everyone else has the details we can all spend 10 mins contacting them. I can add the link or shall I just add them to my list, both, or add the most important to the list and then link?

If the list gets too long we may have to have a thread for games and a thread for apps.

So, how many people have been contacting the companies in the list so far?

I see people have been saying they want apps, but not adding any contact details like a web form or email address. I can find the odd one but simply won't have the time to do that for everyone, so please add it in, or if it you don't have enough posts to add links then PM me and I will add it.
    yeah we definitely need the links added to them... I love the work you are doing here.
    What was the email address or link to contact form? I can then add it to the top list so everyone can ask, whether we personally want it or not. Lets do this!

Only takes 10 mins to send 10 emails. If 1000 of us do it, imagine what we can achieve. Hopefully it will be a snowball effect.
    I also suggest that if you twitter you should add the tag #[title]4webos - as in #mlb4webos or #wwf4webos

dont forget to add Newtoy -Words For Friends to the list

@newtoy
    The Newtoy Helpdesk : Submit a request for assistance
    some of my tweets today...

@getsetgames bring MEGAJUMP over to #webos! Some games have been able to be ported over in as little as two days! #megajump4webos

@tastecard bring your awesome app over to #webos! Some apps have been able to be ported over in as little as two days! #tastecard4webos

@OpenFeint bring your awesome games over to #webos! Some games have been able to be ported over in as little as two days! #openfeint4webos

@apatzer bring @mint over to #webos! Some apps have been able to be ported over in as little as two days! #mint4webos Make it happen!

@mlb bring MLB At Bat 2010 over to #webos for the postseason! Some apps have been able to be ported over in as little as two days! #mlb4webos
    Last edited by sonnyvsp; 09/22/2010 at 07:28 AM.
  19.    #39  
    I personally don't use twitter, but will add in the info for others where possible. I am tempted to get an account just for this purpose!

I also hope people email AND twitter. Twitter is a great way to show support, but I do feel emails get logged better so they have a record.

Hopefully a number of people are sending emails and twitters to all in the list, not just the ones they want, I am sending so many random emails now to all the apps I never heard of. Hope everyone gets what they want!
    Last edited by sleepflower; 09/22/2010 at 11:55 AM.
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    I would like to see a Kindle or Nook app. I am getting used to Kobo, but I worry that the Amazon/Apple empire will gobble up all the good books and Kobo will go to cheesy romance hell like eReader/Fictionwise, and Mobipocket before them. I don't want to get stuck in obsolescence again.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast