1.    #1  
    PopCap Games - Help! - Ask a Customer Service Representative

Lets contact the developer above to port this game to palm pre. Join me guys.

Select none: for e-mail used to buy the game. Remember to chose plants vs Zombies on the drop down menu.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  2.    #2  
    My sample message to them: Is it possible to port this game to palm webOS. It will take you only one day to port with palm's PDK available. Thats how long it took angry bird to come to webOS. There are millions of customers, who would buy your game.
  3.    #3  
    Lets do it guys
    are there ANY popcap games for webOS?
    Not that I know of, however I find it funny because of this article from over a year ago... http://www.precentral.net/popcap-working-games-pre

Astraware owns the rights to a couple of Popcap games on mobile devices. Last I heard, although they own the rights to Bejeweled Blitz on iPhone, they do not own the rights to release it on webOS.
    eh, Popcap games are super fun, but a lot of them don't have great replayability
  7.    #7  
    Their response:
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting PopCap Games Customer Support.

Thank you for your interest in PopCap Games' products. At the moment, we are working on developing some of our current titles for other platforms. Unfortunately, we are unable to release information on what games and for which platforms.

Please check our website regularly or sign up to receive our newsletter so you can be one of the first to know when we release games on more platforms!

Subscribe to PopCap Games' newsletter for news, previews, tips and special offers -
    http://www.popcap.com/subscribe.php.

Please come visit us again at PopCap Games - Home of the World's Best Free Online Games!

Thank You,

Matt
    Customer Support
    PopCap Games
    PopCap Games - Home of the World's Best Free Online Games