Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Angry Birds and H.A.W.X.

I would've posted sooner, but when I typed "angry birds" into Google image search, it did an auto-fill-in of "angelina jolie no clothes."
    I recently downloaded a free tower defense game thats pretty amazing. It's the sort of app that I'd def purchase. (blanking on the name right now)

angry birds and cloud hopper are also awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage91 View Post
    I recently downloaded a free tower defense game thats pretty amazing. It's the sort of app that I'd def purchase. (blanking on the name right now)

angry birds and cloud hopper are also awesome.
    post it when you remember, I'd love to get a td game going on my phone
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I'm loving alot of the pdk goodness as of late and play a wide range of games on my pre. Without a doubt my #1 favorite is brothers in arms 2(online play only). I'm surprised more people don't like this game as the controls are far superior to nova's(dual joystick) and it's alot harder for people to spawn jack(if you don't suck) also up to six total players or three on three.

I want to check out raging thunder 2, but if the online server of raging thunder 1 is any indication of how 2 works I wouldn't be happy. I want a asphalt5 type of game with multi-player, then I'd have a rival for my favorite game.

Well that was a bit of rambling, my favorite game is brothers in arms 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by cptmuller View Post
    post it when you remember, I'd love to get a td game going on my phone
    Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

mech invasion. im stuck on level 10 and its driving me nuts.
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jimfuchs View Post
    I've been looking for a game like Risk, a geographic "war" game, where you try to take over the world. The board is a world map. Has anyone seen a game for WebOS like that?
    How about "Risk"? EA added it recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkeitz View Post
    How about "Risk"? EA added it recently.
    iirc, it was like 6 bucks. way too much for an impulse buy.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12