webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Craigs Secretary Pro Suggestions
Craigs Secretary Pro Suggestions

Old 09/14/2010, 01:46 PM   #1 (permalink)

I have a couple of suggestions on what can be done to improve the "Craigs Secretary Pro"application.

1. Once the app has found listings that match your criteria it should then allow you to view all found items in a minimized view rather than you having to hit next blindly. The same way it allows you to do in a generic search within the app. You are usually greeted with a small thumbnail and the title of the post.

2. Really work on getting the auto search to work when the app is closed as the Dealert app does.

3. Align all the Auto Search Lists to the left and maybe color coat the fields or at the very least separate them by giving the listing an alternating background.

I will play around with the app more and let you know what I come up with.
wadeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/18/2010, 10:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeo View Post
I have a couple of suggestions on what can be done to improve the "Craigs Secretary Pro"application.

1. Once the app has found listings that match your criteria it should then allow you to view all found items in a minimized view rather than you having to hit next blindly. The same way it allows you to do in a generic search within the app. You are usually greeted with a small thumbnail and the title of the post.

2. Really work on getting the auto search to work when the app is closed as the Dealert app does.

3. Align all the Auto Search Lists to the left and maybe color coat the fields or at the very least separate them by giving the listing an alternating background.

I will play around with the app more and let you know what I come up with.
Thank you for the suggestions. I believe these are all doable. I think we can work on these changes over the next couple of days and have an update by next weekend.
ccdoss is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
craigs secretary pro

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0