1.    #1  
    Do you like strategical wargames? Something like the old Battle Isle or History Line games? Well, then check out Crimson Fields on the Palm Pre (maybe Pixi soon, if I get it, some beta testers around?) Crimson Fields

The game starts with a window where you chose your game: single level or campaign. In single level you just select a level, select your side and start playing. The usual goal is to destroy all enemy forces but in some levels you have to do other tasks, like capturing the enemy base or protecting some units.

On your turn, you select your units, move them around on the map and eventually can attack an enemy unit. Different units have different andvantages and you should chose the target wisely. There is a great website about this game which you can find here: Crimson Fields

In one of the next updates I will allow custom levels from the internal drive.

Again the link for the download: Crimson Fields
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    sounds interesting... thanks
  3.    #3  
    I've submitted an update which will have a tips'n'tricks screen on startup. Makes it easier for starters to know what to do. Also it starts directly to the campaign selection, where you can select the tutorial right away.
    wow, this is just about the greatest game for webos until now - seriously! Please keep on developing this one, and try to get it "featured" on precentral :-)
  5.    #5  
    Thanks Somehow, I don't get the "features" stuff working. Need to contact precentral about it soon.