Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    OK, I am in love with PDKs expect for the fact they cause my battery is drain fuel faster than a Hummer traveling on the highway.

But I've noticed that must PDKS are obvious ports from other phones (you know the ones that DON'T believe in keyboards). Why do I have to SCROLL to reach K when I have a keyboard to press?

That being said, I am taking about Putki
    Alphapolygon

They seem to be an WebOS only developer and have ported 1 page the OTHER WAY!!!. I can not speak for any of their other games but Putki rocks.

It is a fast 3d rendered tunnel and you have to avoid obsticals by tilting your PALM WebOS phone. Simple, quick, and fun and doesn't drain the batteries as much as ported games from OTHER phones.

Enjoy!
    Hi,
    Go and check out the putki 1.0.2 gameplay video from youtube (quality of the video is bad, sorry!). 1.0.2 update will be released later this week!

Last edited by ryleyinstl; 09/14/2010 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Added URL to video
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Wow, the Putki game looking interesting. But watching the video, it looks like, to play the game, you have to flip the phone around like a cheerleader flippin' a baton! LOL
    Reminds me of some of the practice levels in Tie Fighter from back in the day.

<<Thread Renamed - also develop for iTunes>>
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 09/14/2010 at 09:16 AM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    webOS only developer... hmmm... does that mean to ignore the "Available on the iPhone App Store" banner?

I agree with Mutz - there is an awful lot of phone flipping to play a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I agree with Mutz - there is an awful lot of phone flipping to play a game.
    Actually you don't have to flip your phone that much, just tilt it a bit. The controls are a very simple and easy to learn. try the game and see for yourself Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 09/14/2010 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Fixed URL
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diffa View Post
    try the game and see for yourself
    I did.
    Played it about 20 seconds (with a LOT of tilting!) before it locked up my phone. Couldn't do a luna restart so had to pull the battery.
    The game disappeared! When I got the phone rebooted, there was no longer a Putki icon on my launcher screen and it isn't listed in my app list either. It's like it never existed (probably just as well).
    Hopefully someone else will have better luck.
    Last edited by Mutz; 09/14/2010 at 07:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutz View Post
    I did.
    Played it about 20 seconds (with a LOT of tilting!) before it locked up my phone. Couldn't do a luna restart so had to pull the battery.
    Game deleted.
    Hopefully someone else will have better luck.
    I don't have a single problem with this game. I've been playing it 24/7.
    Samsung A850< Sanyo Katana< Palm Centro< Samsung Instinct< Palm Pre

<-Daft Punk in the Avatar!
    new update for PUTKI is out now!
    I'm about the 1.0.3 update. Does anyone know what the changes are? The dev needs a thread to post new updates and changelogs.

I haven't had a problem with this game neither, and play it all the time. Its super addictive...

-Gu1l7y
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.