Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1520212223242526272829 LastLast
  1.    #481  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Any chance of disabling the auto-refresh of the thread list and search results? (please, please! ) I really love this app - that's the only thing I can think of that I would like to see changed.
    Removing the scrim will have the same effect, without affecting the behaviour of the app.

Disabling the auto-refresh will change the concept of the app, as it will make a refresh button absolutely necessary (and I don't want to put a refresh button anywhere: this is an app, not a webpage).

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Newness Developments apps:

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Removing the scrim will have the same effect, without affecting the behaviour of the app.

Disabling the auto-refresh will change the concept of the app, as it will make a refresh button absolutely necessary (and I don't want to put a refresh button anywhere: this is an app, not a webpage).

+1

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
  3.    #483  
    Wow, some reviews are truly hard in the catalog...

Wow, some reviews are truly hard in the catalog...

Ouch... Just read that last one...

5.    #485  
    Guys, Tapatalk people has open a forum on their community forum for this app.

You can post there, or here if you want.

Well, not quite the same effect, but it will help. When it is done refreshing the thread list, the list usually scrolls, so it's easy to lose your place or click the wrong thread. Also, it uses more data and server resources than it needs to by auto refreshing every time you go back to the list. When writing a client-server app, that's something you have to think about (the Facebook app for instance, has a refresh button, and many people complained about the auto-refresh). In the end, it's your app, and your decision, and I won't bother you about it again.
  7.    #487  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    on the full forum it looks fine... just in the app is it weird
    I see...

Not sure if I can do anything with this, due to how the app manages bbcodes...

Guys, Tapatalk people has open a forum on their community forum for this app.

You can post there, or here if you want.

where do you prefer?
  9.    #489  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    where do you prefer?
    I don't care, we can continue here or there, it's the same.

10.    #490  
    Ah, I almost forgot this...

I'm submitting right now an update... some minor changes here and there, a working forum gallery, and so on...

Ah, I almost forgot this...

I'm submitting right now an update... some minor changes here and there, a working forum gallery, and so on...
    Got the new update thanks! I like that the update wheel is going when using the back gesture. However, I'm not sure if I understand what the forum gallery is for. It doesn't display anything and when I search for something it just gives me a spinning wheel going on an indefinite loop. Also, what are the new main icons for? "New", star, etc?
    Just updated. I wonder is there a way when viewing posts to free up more screen at the bottom. I will post a screenshot.

Any update on when the signature will be fixed?
    I wish that contrast would be better. Can you make the fonts black. The shades of gray that you currently have make things hard to read.
  14.    #494  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Just updated. I wonder is there a way when viewing posts to free up more screen at the bottom. I will post a screenshot.

Frankly, I don't know what more to try to solve the funky e issue.

-- Sent from my Palm Emulator using Forums Beta

15.    #495  

Please, post the screenshot

-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPrē $using$ Forums Beta

....test

17.    #497  
    This starts to be truly weird...

will do. Do you know where the signature is being pulled from? I can just go edit mines to remove the issue.
  19.    #499  
    This starts to be truly weird...

Test

is it pulling the device name from the device?? if so than thats your problem