Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526272829 LastLast
  1.    #461  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    This is pretty slick, thanks! Question about very large forums. I use automotiveforums.com pretty often (er, intermittently ), but there are a HUGE number of forums there. I was able to add it last night, but it hangs the app trying to load the forum list. Does the plugin support targeting select forums to load instead of all of them? I let it go and it was still sitting there this morning, presumably because it errored out and not still working.

I need to change my default view and see if it will load only subscribed threads.
    Let me test what's happening with that forum, and I'll answer you.

Sorry guys, this and next week I'm very busy with other stuff (something related with the app, and other non webOS stuff), so I don't have much time to comment. But I'm watching you...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Newness Developments apps:

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Hello... Great app! When you are able, please let me know if the iSilo forums are compatible.

Thanks!

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Convinced the admin at a board a frequent to install the tapatalk plugin at the next maintenance interval. Really excited to put this through its paces.

Anything new on fixing the sig line and adding forums?
    -- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --
  5.    #465  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhodnettejr View Post
    Anything new on fixing the sig line and adding forums?
    The first one: Wait till the next update.

The second one: working on providing full forum gallery support.

6.    #466  
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm Junky View Post
    Hello... Great app! When you are able, please let me know if the iSilo forums are compatible.

Thanks!

vB4 is supported. Ask the forum admin about tapatalk support.

Any chance in looking at optimizing the speed for going back from a thread to the threads list? It seems like the app waits for the read status to be updated and changed. There is a lot of wait when going in and out of threads.
  8.    #468  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    Any chance in looking at optimizing the speed for going back from a thread to the threads list? It seems like the app waits for the read status to be updated and changed. There is a lot of wait when going in and out of threads.
    It also updates the forum, to show new threads and answered threads, not just read status.

-- Sent from my Palm Emulator using Forums Beta

Any plans on PMs in the next update... As that is the only thing stopping me from using forums app full time..

well also possible to view forum path of a thread?and copy and paste it?

Final thing... If some quotes a post that has malformed or missing end tags.. Post isn't viewable

I would actually like to see the app *not* refresh the thread list (particularly in the 'new posts' mode) when swiping back to get out of a thread, and add a refresh button somewhere. I would rather the app be more responsive when navigating between threads in the search results than automatically update the list every time I leave a thread. Don't know if that makes me in the minority or not.
  12.    #472  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Final thing... If some quotes a post that has malformed or missing end tags.. Post isn't viewable

Put me a sample post here, please.

I would love to try this out.. So I can find it in the app catalog?

Regards,

[i]…Sent from my palm pre.
    [QUOTE=deCorvett;2731774]Put me a sample post here, please.

I believe this is what's happening

[QUOTE=sketch42;2732299]
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Put me a sample post here, please.

I believe this is what's happening

Test

[QUOTE=sketch42;2732301]
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post

Test

So you see what it's doing?

on the full forum it looks fine... just in the app is it weird
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I would actually like to see the app *not* refresh the thread list (particularly in the 'new posts' mode) when swiping back to get out of a thread, and add a refresh button somewhere. I would rather the app be more responsive when navigating between threads in the search results than automatically update the list every time I leave a thread. Don't know if that makes me in the minority or not.
    +1 I would also liked to make the app behave much more snappier. For example, take a look at the facebook app. Things are really snappier!
  19.    #479  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    +1 I would also liked to make the app behave much more snappier. For example, take a look at the facebook app. Things are really snappier!
    What I'm going to do is to remove the scrim while updating, as everything is usable when updating.

Any chance of disabling the auto-refresh of the thread list and search results? (please, please! ) I really love this app - that's the only thing I can think of that I would like to see changed.