Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 569
  1. #421  
    Is there a Wiki page with instructions or anything? I am trying to add a couple of proboards forums I am on and am unable to. I am probably just not putting in the correct address.
  2. #422  
    ....dev is working on a fix for adding forums...

    [i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    -- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --
  3. #423  
    I'll pile on and say that this App is just great and progressing extremely well. I had often avoiding checking in on the mobile P|C forums because it was such a PITA to navigate. Now, I have another reason to annoy my wife with my constant phone use.

    Another BIG THANK YOU is for getting P|C to update the way thread "read" status is done -- I think I read very early on in this thread that the "Mark as read" function is now in a database on a per-thread setting rather than marking all "As Read" based on a particular browser log in session. It always annoyed me to no end that I felt obligated to navigate through all of my unread subscribed threads in one sitting for fear of losing my 'last read' place if I closed the browser session. Forgive me if I'm getting this wrong, but I think it's now working just as I expect it to... that threads are only marked read if I visit the actual thread in either a full browser or in the "Forums" app on my Pre.
  4.    #424  
    Forums Beta 1.0.8 is available!!!

    Bugfixes:


    • opening wrong topic
    • some images not showing
    • (hopefully) the funky e issue


    Also, we've done some background work...
    Newness Developments apps:

  5. #425  
    Love this program! Can't wait for the "adding forums" to start working. This is a first class app and keeps getting better. Great job!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!


  6. GFS
    GFS is offline
    GFS's Avatar
    Posts
    68 Posts
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    #426  
    Great! My forum works now, one question, though. I have uploaded a logo to the tapatalk site, however I only get the generic "Forums" app icon.

    Any suggestions on this?

    [i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
  7.    #427  
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    Love this program! Can't wait for the "adding forums" to start working. This is a first class app and keeps getting better. Great job!
    It works, the only issue is that it's hard to find them. I have about a dozen of forums...
    Newness Developments apps:

  8. #428  
    Sweet! I'll give it a try again...
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!


  9.    #429  
    Quote Originally Posted by GFS View Post
    Great! My forum works now, one question, though. I have uploaded a logo to the tapatalk site, however I only get the generic "Forums" app icon.

    Any suggestions on this?

    [i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    We're working on this.

    -- Sent from my Palm (Device) using Forums Beta
    Newness Developments apps:

  10.    #430  
    Quote Originally Posted by GFS View Post
    Great! My forum works now, one question, though. I have uploaded a logo to the tapatalk site, however I only get the generic "Forums" app icon.

    Any suggestions on this?

    [i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Are you using 1.0.8?

    -- Sent from my Palm (Device) using Forums Beta
    Newness Developments apps:

  11. GFS
    GFS is offline
    GFS's Avatar
    Posts
    68 Posts
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    #431  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Are you using 1.0.8?

    -- Sent from my Palm (Device) using Forums Beta
    1.0.8 is what I have, my forum did not work in 1.0.7.



    [i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
  12.    #432  
    Someone here can ask dieter to update the plugin to the last version?
    Newness Developments apps:

  13. #433  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Forums Beta 1.0.8 is available!!!

    Bugfixes:


    • opening wrong topic
    • some images not showing
    • (hopefully) the funky e issue


    Also, we've done some background work...
    still funky e

    other than that still testing
  14.    #434  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    still funky e

    other than that still testing
    I can't understand why the hell this is working for me (and others) and not for others...

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Newness Developments apps:

  15. #435  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    I can't understand why the hell this is working for me (and others) and not for others...

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    i did a clean install..

    1) deleted Forums Beta...
    2) Reboot
    3) Installed Forums Beta 1.0.8 and Fired up Forums Beta (using shortcut created by 1.0.7)
    4) swiped card away before it loaded
    5) Deleted shorcuts from 1.0.7
    6) Rebooted
    7) Started Forums Beta 1.0.8
    8) Logged into PreCentral
    9) Turned on Sig
    10) Posted
    11) Started as to why this is still not working
  16. #436  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    i did a clean install..

    1) deleted Forums Beta...
    2) Reboot
    3) Installed Forums Beta 1.0.8 and Fired up Forums Beta (using shortcut created by 1.0.7)
    4) swiped card away before it loaded
    5) Deleted shorcuts from 1.0.7
    6) Rebooted
    7) Started Forums Beta 1.0.8
    8) Logged into PreCentral
    9) Turned on Sig
    10) Posted
    11) Started as to why this is still not working
    Uninstalled again.....no shortcuts from any versions... ... rebooting ...

    will reinstall Reboot... and try again.. with deleting cache from browser as well
  17. #437  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    It works, the only issue is that it's hard to find them. I have about a dozen of forums...
    What's the file name supposed to be like formatting wise for adding, as I still can't get any to add? Include the prefix http://? Leave off? Add www.? Leave off? Tried using search for
    http://forums.precentral.net/enlight...nux-solutions/
    because it wouldn't add thru the add button and the search just keeps spinning...
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!


  18. #438  
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    Love this program! Can't wait for the "adding forums" to start working. This is a first class app and keeps getting better. Great job!
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    It works, the only issue is that it's hard to find them. I have about a dozen of forums...
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    What's the file name supposed to be like formatting wise for adding, as I still can't get any to add? Include the prefix http://? Leave off? Add www.? Leave off? Tried using search for
    http://forums.precentral.net/enlight...nux-solutions/
    because it wouldn't add thru the add button and the search just keeps spinning...
    you guys are talking about diff things...

    spud, you cant add forums.precentral.net/enlightened-linux-solutions
    you have to add forums.precentral.net/
    and navigate from there

    enlightened-linux-solutions is a Subforum not a forum with its own members
  19.    #439  
    What's the url you're trying to add?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Newness Developments apps:

  20. #440  
    Updated to 1.0.8

    [i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    I see pandas.

Posting Permissions